Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cotto beats Pacquiao and Mayweather withouth controversy, is he #1 p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
    pretty much.

thankfully pacquiao learned how to throw a proper punch.

calzaghe looks like he's swimming in there.
    LOL and Bernard looked like he was drowning, trying to fake low blows to gasp for some air.

Street, you really Ugandan?

That **** would be tight, if one of my best friends on bS was a fukin Ugandan....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
      LOL and Bernard looked like he was drowning, trying to fake low blows to gasp for some air.

That **** would be tight, if one of my best friends on bS was a fukin Ugandan....lol.
      Hopkins looked fine to me. How did he fake a low blow. The shot landed clearly below the belt. I think you mixed it up for the Jones fight. Hopkins won IMO. I'm not a Ugandan either. .

Comment

he was born in kampala. he's from the bantu tribe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
          he was born in kampala. he's from the bantu tribe.
          I think thats why he doesn't like Obama, Bantu's are sworn enemies of the Luo tribes.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Hopkins looked fine to me. How did he fake a low blow. The shot landed clearly below the belt. I think you mixed it up for the Jones fight. Hopkins won IMO. I'm not a Ugandan either. .
            What are you?? The suspense is killing me.

What was your Hop/Cal score street?

Comment

i thought Bully was Puerto Rican??

Comment

What are you?? The suspense is killing me.

What was your Hop/Cal score street?
                144-113. I had it a draw in terms of rounds, the KD gave Hops the win.

Comment

Wow, this thread blew up pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
                    I knew I'd get **** for saying that. But seriously, if that happened, I can't think of any other P4P guy who he'd rank above historically. Maybe Tyson. Whitaker, Chavez, RJJ, Hopkins, Floyd, Pac, they'd all be above him P4P career-wise because they beat bigger guys. Yep, even Hopkins. He shutout Tarver.
                    Skills Wise Cotto >>>>>>>>>>Pacquiao,Chavez,Tyson who all where P4P # at sometime.

Cotto beat Mosley who is bigger than him.

Again you cant be take serious when talkinga bout Cotto because of your little incident with him you will never give the give the props he is due, because you had a personal issue with him and your hate will blind your line of tought!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      144-113. I had it a draw in terms of rounds, the KD gave Hops the win.

Comment

Working...
                      X