Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna get drunk and laid tonight. However, its a pretty sad state of affairs when you're too lazy to put effort into finding a decent woman and have to resort to your own skanky left overs.

Oh Crapola.!!...

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I'm gonna get drunk and laid tonight. However, its a pretty sad state of affairs when you're too lazy to put effort into finding a decent woman and have to resort to your own skanky left overs.

Oh Crapola.!!...

Be sure to take a video and upload it to 'the lang'.

Comment

• Yo Nodo - You ever attend any BJW events?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Yo Nodo - You ever attend any BJW events?
          What is BJW referring to?

Comment

• 'Big Japan (Pro) Wrestling'. I've become something of a fan lately - These guys are ****ing insane with what they do to their bodies for the audience.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I can't say I enjoy this kind of thing. I've seen similar videos of "extreme wrestling" from the US. Not an indictment, but it is hard to imagine how anyone would willingly put themselves through this sort of thing with out the assistance of some heavy drugs.

Comment

• For the record, I am a wrestler (not a 'pro' wrestler). I've done a little 'pro' wrestling though at my uni in Japan. There are some very talented dudes. But, I personally don't enjoy wrestling if I don't get to fight some body. (As opposed to going through a routine--however hardcore, and however unscripted.)

Comment

• No offense taken - However hardcore and improvised it is the victor is still scripted, the event discussed, and the "high spots" executed according to the writer's. I'm just amazed by how much they're willing to do to themselves for their audience because of the history of death matches in Japan.

I could certainly never do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X