Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foreman didn't want rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevermind ignore my PM, it won't even allow PM's to direct link from the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Neuraxis
      Sanders saying he would only give Wlad a rematch if he was able to beat Vitali: http://ps2.sportsline.com/boxing/story/7189994
      You self have looked at date? Certainly Correy so has told - the contract on fight with Vit already was.
      Brewster saying no rematch from a site that we are not allowed to put direct links from, so I pm'd you the link:

Kerr: Has there been contact from the Klitschko camp about a rematch, and would you be interested if Wladimir beats Williamson a month from now?

Brewster: You know, after the fight, I wanted to give him a rematch. But after all the excuses… I mean, oil being rubbed on his body, strange people, someone in his camp, drugging and something on one of the passes, a substance, the way they tainted the sport and my victory, I said let him earn a rematch.
      Excellent link! You closely read? Brewster wanted to give rematch, but visionary Klitschko-jr. has prefered conversations on urine, vaseline and other; than has stated full disrespect for the opponent. As though Brewster at all was not in a ring. I would tell absolutely same after such dung or in general would refuse to meet such person.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreman
        Foreman's autobiography says no such thing. He desperately wanted a rematch. Foreman went as far as fighting 5 guys in one afternoon to generate public outcry for a rematch. Ali was the one who knew his limitations and that lightning only strikes once. Ali got damn lucky and knew it. A Foreman-Ali rematch means Foreman is champ until the mid '80's.
        No, a rematch between ali and foreman would have meant foreman would have had an even worse rep and wouldnt be AS feared. Ali had the tools required top beat foreman, by KO or decision. A rematch in my opinion would have been Ali by UD, because foreman wouldnt punch himself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Great
          You self have looked at date? Certainly Correy so has told - the contract on fight with Vit already was.

Excellent link! You closely read? Brewster wanted to give rematch, but visionary Klitschko-jr. has prefered conversations on urine, vaseline and other; than has stated full disrespect for the opponent. As though Brewster at all was not in a ring. I would tell absolutely same after such dung or in general would refuse to meet such person.
          I have a feeling that you have as much trouble reading English as I do understanding you.

Comment

Yes, such problem is present.
            You can repeat express an idea, if I something has misunderstood.
            Though (I was sure) in understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Great
              Yes, such problem is present.
              You can repeat express an idea, if I something has misunderstood.
              Though (I was sure) in understanding.
              Just because Lemon said that he was going to give Wladimir a rematch and then say that he wouldn't give him a rematch after how the Klitschko camp acted after the fight doesn't mean that he was ever going to give him a rematch in the first place. Don King protects his fighters. As for Sanders, he said he would give Wladimir a rematch if he (Sanders) beat Vitali. But Sanders didn't beat Vitali so thus he is not going to give Wladimir a rematch.

Comment

Neuraxis....

My God, you loser, how did you manage to turn this Ali-Foreman thread into one concerning the Klitschkos ?

What is wrong with you, boy ?

Why are you so LIMITED, & so OBSESSED ?

You need help.

Comment

Just because Lemon said that he was going to give Wladimir a rematch and then say that he wouldn't give him a rematch after how the Klitschko camp acted after the fight doesn't mean that he was ever going to give him a rematch in the first place. Don King protects his fighters. As for Sanders, he said he would give Wladimir a rematch if he (Sanders) beat Vitali. But Sanders didn't beat Vitali so thus he is not going to give Wladimir a rematch.
                  I have understood you earlier. Probably, you have not understood me from the first.

I shall repeat: the story of Wlad and his camp after fight - is the present shame, disrespect for the opponent and his victory (you sometime heard that similar things spoke Ali, Louis, Lewis...; necessary to be able to recognize the defeats; it is not necessary to assert about sugar in urine, about oil – vaseline, amusing detective story about stolen analyses... You do not imagine, how I laughed, when listened to this delirium. Really Wlad hoped, what someone seriously will believe in it? That the person who poured something in a bottle is guilty; that it is guilty cutmam... More shortly, everybody, but only not he). I (but not you) realize Brewster and his fellings:
                  "You know, after the fight, I wanted to give him a rematch. But after all the excuses… I mean, oil being rubbed on his body, strange people, someone in his camp, drugging and something on one of the passes, a substance, the way they tainted the sport and my victory, I said let him earn a rematch."

I am afraid, that remach not was - it is guilty not King, but Wlad. Not necessary to assert such bosh after fight.
                  As a last resort, in what a problem? He can try to become the applicant number one and Lamon will be with him fighting. But this is Wladimir - rematch we never shall see. Only conversations. For example, you accused Foreman of absence repeated fights with Moorer and Axel. But what about Wlad and his repeated meeting with Williamson? Wlad has won very unpersuasively. Dawarill many times spoke, that wants repeated fight. But you remember, what have told Klitscko-jr.?

About Sanders: remind me (I can not recollect) when right after a meeting with Sanders Wlad and his camp really tried to organize rematch? Only is not necessary for me to write links with words of Wlad how he strongly wants a repeated meeting - he speaks it always... But only speaks. Correy knocked out Vladimir in March, 8, but has refused title WBO and has passed in WBC only October, 8; and this organization has put him on the second place in the rating. And even then nobody knew, that Sanders will meet Vitaly; it became known in one - two month later. So Vladimir had (minimum) seven months to negotiate about rematch. But he has decided to meet August, 30 with whom?

As for Sanders, he said he would give Wladimir a rematch if he (Sanders) beat Vitali.
                  Only I am not sure, Wlad would agree. He will speak (as always): very strongly wanted this fight, but owing to circumstances (oil, vaseline or something else) could not carry out this repeated fight.
                  Last edited by Great; 11-08-2004, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff
                    Neuraxis....

My God, you loser, how did you manage to turn this Ali-Foreman thread into one concerning the Klitschkos ?

What is wrong with you, boy ?

Why are you so LIMITED, & so OBSESSED ?

You need help.
                    Do not prevent us - we have very entertaining conversation.
                    Very.

Comment

Foreman is and always will be Ali's *****. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X