No announcement yet.

Smoking & Gum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking & Gum

Alright so im on my daily jog and i see my mates down at the local skatepark off their trees from smokin weed and what not and my mate offers me a smoke.. i thought about this for a while and accepted his offer. i wanna know is anyone else always find themselves in this situation? i felt i let myself down badly since i recently quit but it just helped me relax.
    p.s is chewin gum bad for ya? the gum i gum has no fat no sugar no nothin so i assume its alright.

Comment

Everyone that knows me knows that I hate that ****, so they don't waste their time offering. If you feel bad about doing it, let your mates know you don't want it, and, sooner or later, they'll give up on trying to offer it to you.

Comment

I agree, you did let yourself down! If you wanna box stay of the weed!!!

The crack pipe on the hand has many health benefits! Give it a try!

Think about it, if you were in a ring standing opposite a Dope Fiend what would you do?

Don't be slack, smoke the crack!

Comment

Peer pressure is a fallacy. You only do what you want to do. But don’t be too hard on yourself just next time know that you are man enough to say no.

I don't like gum myself but I also don't see anything wrong with it.

Comment

**** smoking weed man no way will i ever touch that **** ****s ya in the head

as for gum i absolutely loooove gum i chew it quite a bit helps me relax n ****.......

Comment

Working...
            X