No announcement yet.

is pizaas rearly bad for u?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is pizaas rearly bad for u?

Are pizzas rearly bad for u? i have like about 2 pizzas every lets say 2 or 3 months that depends on where im stopping.

rearly?

like really or rarely?
    Not insulting, just trying to give the right answer.

Comment

probably meant "really". Pizza's aren't really bad unless your eating it 3 or more times a week. It also depends on what type of pizza it is.

Comment

-Based off of cheese pizza
        Well if you're dieting for anything, definately cut it out. Also, cheese has a lot of cholesterol. So the main negative things (to my knowledge) that I see in pizza is the loads of carbs and large amount of cholesterol. Anything else that I'm missing?

Comment

Btw, that dog is ridiculously buff.

Comment

Originally posted by pigdestroyer View Post
            Btw, that dog is ridiculously buff.
            lol yea, it has a lions neck.

Comment

They impair your spelling ability.

Comment

rofl well thx bros i mean really peeps

Comment

Pizza isn't really good for you. Its white dough, which is kinda the quivilant to white bread, plus adding cheese, greese, and high sodium marinara sauce, there are basically not to many vitamins or nutrients ur getting from it.

If you really like it and ur trying to stay healthy or cut weight, I would suggest making it yourself with a whole wheat crust and add fresh veggies on top. Then its not that bad.

Comment

if you maintain a strict diet there is no problem with cheating once or twice a month....just dont eat the whole pizza!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X