Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gordon Ramsey is one crazy ass mofo ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care how good of a chef he is, I would never give the **** respect if he acted like that all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer#1 View Post
      I don't care how good of a chef he is, I would never give the **** respect if he acted like that all the time.
      If that **** pulled something like that with me I'd end up deep fat frying his face. No joke.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
        Gordon Ramsey has every right to get mad at those stupid wannabe chefs. He worked his ass off his whole life to get where he is today, and some dick face can't even cook a piece of chicken correctly.

Quite right mate !

Comment

I love the American Kitchen Nightmares episode where he says to a restaurant manager 'Run a restaurant? You couldn't run a fu**ing bath' haha. And then he calls him panini head for the rest of the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
            The guy is such an a**... but this is hilarious ...
            This stuff has to be staged, but that was funny.. There's to many knifes and **** laying around a kitchen to talk to people like that. I'm not trying to sound like a badass or anything , but no way anyone gets in my face like that. You can't speak to people like that... especially over a peice of ****in chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
              If that **** pulled something like that with me I'd end up deep fat frying his face. No joke.
              yeah, really.. this stuff has to be staged... if not, this guy woulda got stabbed by now.

Comment

Working...
              X