Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is incapable of knocking Pacquiao out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd is incapable of knocking Pacquiao out.

The least likely result out of anything that could happen in this fight is a Floyd Mayweather KO.

At welterweight, Mayweather cut hiss power nearly in half. And he is going to be in there with a guy that takes a GREAT punch. If Mayweather can't knock out Marquez as he is outclassing him, how is going to put his foot on the gas against Manny, who poses an even bigger threat if Mayweather opens up?

I could see maybe a stoppage from the fight being so one sided, and Pac taking too much damage. But Manny can turn a fight around with one punch, so I don't believe that Roach or any official will be quick to stop it.

Bottom line: Mayweather is in for one hell of a fight. He needs to be as sharp as he has ever been in his life. This is the only thread I'll make on the fight, since there are enough already. Just thought I'd share my two cents.

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    The least likely result out of anything that could happen in this fight is a Floyd Mayweather KO.

At welterweight, Mayweather cut hiss power nearly in half. And he is going to be in there with a guy that takes a GREAT punch. If Mayweather can't knock out Marquez as he is outclassing him, how is going to put his foot on the gas against Manny, who poses an even bigger threat if Mayweather opens up?

I could see maybe a stoppage from the fight being so one sided, and Pac taking too much damage. But Manny can turn a fight around with one punch, so I don't believe that Roach or any official will be quick to stop it.

Bottom line: Mayweather is in for one hell of a fight. He needs to be as sharp as he has ever been in his life. This is the only thread I'll make on the fight, since there are enough already. Just thought I'd share my two cents.
    Manny has fought big punches his entire career, Floyd isn't going to knock him out or even deal that much damage. Floyd couldn't even swell Marquez face up. Floyds only chance to win is on the cards.

Comment

Mayweather by UD!

Comment

The only reason Floyd isn't knocking guys out is because he's not trying to knock guys out.

Floyd has the fastest hands in boxing right now. The last time I remember Floyd sitting down on his punches was Arturo Gatti.

If that Floyd shows up, Manny gets stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
          The only reason Floyd isn't knocking guys out is because he's not trying to knock guys out.

Floyd has the fastest hands in boxing right now. The last time I remember Floyd sitting down on his punches was Arturo Gatti.

If that Floyd shows up, Manny gets stopped.
          No, he has ****ed up hands that is the real reason why.

Comment

never say what someone cant do

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
              never say what someone cant do
              Girls can't piss out of their penis.

I said it, and it's true.

Mayweather won't knock out Pac, period.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post

The same thing many people were saying about him not knocking Hatton out...

Nothing is impossible, especially in boxing. Mayweather's going to beat him one way or another..

Comment

I agree, he won't KO Pac, because Pac isn't going to walk in there with no fear, face first, and try to bull rush him, because that would be a mistake. Pac's going to give Floyd a lot of respect, and try to pick his shots, and still get schooled silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Slag View Post
                    I agree, he won't KO Pac, because Pac isn't going to walk in there with no fear, face first, and try to bull rush him, because that would be a mistake. Pac's going to give Floyd a lot of respect, and try to pick his shots, and still get schooled silly.
                    Bull ****ing ****. That is not how Pac fights. He's gonna do just what he did against Cotto. The fight is going to start the same and end the same.

Comment

Working...
                    X