Good Job Little Caesar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Job Little Caesar

Muslim Man Sues Little Caesars For $100M Over Pork Pepperoni

DEARBORN (WWJ) – A Muslim man from Dearborn is suing Little Caesars for $100 million claiming he was served pepperoni made with pork, which is a food prohibited by Islamic law.

Mohamad Bazzi says he ordered halal pizza twice from a pizza shop on Schaefer in Dearborn. He claims the boxes were labeled “halal,” but the pizzas inside were topped with regular pepperoni.
    halal sign Muslim Man Sues Little Caesars For $100M Over Pork Pepperoni

According to the lawsuit, Bazzi ate the pepperoni without realizing it was pork. The suit includes a copy of a complaint filed with the Dearborn Police Department following the alleged incident.

Halal is the Muslim equivalent of Judaism’s kosher, and requires that meat be prepared according to Islamic guidelines, such as reciting a prayer while the animal is killed. Halal pepperoni is typically made with beef.

Attorney Majed Moughni filed the suit on behalf of Bazzi and other customers whom he says were similarly misled by the business that caters to a large number of Muslim customers by offering “Halal Pepperoni.”

The lawsuit reads, in part:

“Plaintiff, a devote Muslim, brings this class action lawsuit after Defendants LITTLE CAESAR PIZZA, LITTLE CAESAR ENTERPIRESES, INC, DENISE, manager, and other JOHN DOE and JANE DOE, employees sold Pork pepperoni when Plaintiff ordered Halal Pepperoni, a strict violation of Michigan state Law (MCL 750.297f), Wayne County Ordinance, the Wayne County Halal and Kosher Anti-Fraud and Truth-In-Labeling Ordinance (Chapter 159-1), but, most importantly, the Islamic Law that prohibits Muslims from eating Pork! Plaintiff bring this action as the public has a right to know about this fraud that is being perpetrated in the Dearborn, Michigan, the community with the highest concentrations of Muslims in North America.”

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/05/...ork-pepperoni/

Little Ceaser for President!

Comment

$100 mil doesn't matter, Muslim boy is going to hell now for eating pork, he'll feel the wrath of Allah!

Comment

Just got done eating some thin cut pork chops. Most underrated cut of meat in the world, dirt cheap, easy to cook, throw some seasoning on them, half stick of butter in a pan, and they are done in like 3-4 minutes. Cook 4 at a time, 2 for now, 2 for later.

Non-pork eaters missing out on those delicious chops because of some disease thousands of years ago, smh....

Eat some thin cut pork chops my ******s....

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Just got done eating some thin cut pork chops. Most underrated cut of meat in the world, dirt cheap, easy to cook, throw some seasoning on them, half stick of butter in a pan, and they are done in like 3-4 minutes. Cook 4 at a time, 2 for now, 2 for later.

Non-pork eaters missing out on those delicious chops because of some disease thousands of years ago, smh....

Eat some thin cut pork chops my ******s....

throw some garlic salt and pepper on that b1tch...man...love pork chops

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Thats what I do, garlic salt, and pepper on one side, and on the other side I'll use one of my seasonings, like Sicilian, Korean BBQ, Thai chilli, something that adds a nice layer of flavor and color, my seasoning selection is crazy. Hoes love a man with seasoning selection....

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Gotta be thick ones though.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

i like both

sometimes i grill em and eat em with A1

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Comment

I marinate the thick ones and then grill them. I sear each side on the skillet too. Oh so juicy.

Comment

Working...
                    X