No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I picked? You gave me the list of names!!!! You had Hanzgruber, ShoulderRoll ....

he requested it NOT me .... then much later, I accepted to find out who his real friends are:

Well, look who we have here as Mayweather Mafia's friends!!! This has certainly got very interesting!!!!!!!

Travestyny and another JUDGE!!!!

WHOOOOaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LYING? I'VE NEVER BEEN A PART OF ANY SOCIAL GROUP HERE. YOU'RE JUST EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!!!!

I DON'T EVEN SEE WILLY WANKER IN THAT GROUP!!!! LMAOOOOOOO. YOU'RE A ****ING LYING PIECE OF SHlT!!!

---------------EDIT-------------------------

LMAOOOOO!!!! DUDE. NOW I KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THAT PICTURE FROM. YOU ARE SO ****ING HURT THAT ALL YOU DID WAS GO TO TONY'S FRIEND LIST AND TAKE A SNAP SHOT OF PEOPLE ON IT! LMAOOOOO. MONTANA WAS ADDED TO MY FRIEND LIST THE SAME TIME HE WAS ADDED TO YOURS, FOOL. I CAN DO THE SAME THING YOU DID!

DAMN YOU ARE BUTTHURT OVER THIS! LMAOOOO!!!! THIS SHlT IS HYSTERICAL. PLEASE DON'T STOP. I NEED MORE LAUGHS!!!
    Last edited by travestyny; 05-26-2017, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• A one armed Pacquio at worse drew with Mayweather, after seeing the closer slow motions and removing bias contraversy, I agree floyd lost.

A two armed fully fit Manny would have possible stopped floyd imo...

Great work on the vid...

Comment

I picked? You gave me the list of names!!!! You had Hanzgruber, ShoulderRoll ....

he requested it NOT me .... then much later, I accepted to find out who his real friends are:

Well, look who we have here as Mayweather Mafia's friends!!! This has certainly got very interesting!!!!!!!

Travestyny and another JUDGE!!!!

WHOOOOaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Well well ..... What do we have here?

Going by Billeau2's statement, what was JUDGE 1's analysis? Oh, that's right. He didn't even bring it up! He just said that he voted for you because you were on the thread 24/7.

Now I know why!!!

Floyd had Dave Moretti

and

Travestyny had the Mayweather Mafia as JUDGE !!!!

CHEATER EXPOSED!!!!

LIKE I said, THE TRUTH

SCORE = 0-0

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

You hand picked your own judges and still lost
        You can see my friends list without adding me so that's a lie
        You handpicked your own judges and still lost
        Larry made a thread asking Floyd fans to join the Mafia thing,I'm a fan so I joined
        You admitted you had never seen scarface
        Don't ever speak my name
        Fxck you
        You handpicked you own judges and still lost
        Travestyny is your daddy

It's over

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          lololololololol

Travestyny exposed again.. when will this massacre end hahaha!!

Good job ADP02!!

I have to say. at this point Travestyny and Floyd can run all they want. This is getting embarrassing to the infinite degree lmao

At this point , I really think it's better for you Travestyny to change your main to Dosumpthin to save face hahaha!

RUN FLOYD! RUN!

Thanks Spoon!

The thread was comical.

None of the judges really cared about the SCOPE of DISCUSSION .... no moderator/ref checking to see if we stayed on track.

travestyny was going to lose so he just muddied the waters ......

Travestyny's, the cheat, says he won but he hasn't.

Actually, going by the main judge, this thing is not even close to over .....

Judges had to analyze and let us know why they voted as they did. The reasons were not even about the SCOPE of Discussion.

It was on something that we both agreed was off topic!!!!

SCORE = 0-0

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LYING? I'VE NEVER BEEN A PART OF ANY SOCIAL GROUP HERE. YOU'RE JUST EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!!!!

I DON'T EVEN SEE WILLY WANKER IN THAT GROUP!!!! LMAOOOOOOO. YOU'RE A ****ING LYING PIECE OF SHlT!!!

---------------EDIT-------------------------

LMAOOOOO!!!! DUDE. NOW I KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THAT PICTURE FROM. YOU ARE SO ****ING HURT THAT ALL YOU DID WAS GO TO TONY'S FRIEND LIST AND TAKE A SNAP SHOT OF PEOPLE ON IT! LMAOOOOO. MONTANA WAS ADDED TO MY FRIEND LIST THE SAME TIME HE WAS ADDED TO YOURS, FOOL. I CAN DO THE SAME THING YOU DID!

DAMN YOU ARE BUTTHURT OVER THIS! LMAOOOO!!!! THIS SHlT IS HYSTERICAL. PLEASE DON'T STOP. I NEED MORE LAUGHS!!!

Nice try bud.

When I accepted, it was late in the game. It was to see if you were there and of course YOU WERE!!!

I hadn't noticed the other JUDGES before but I went back yesterday and all but 1 of the JUDGEs are also friends!!!!

and don't even pretend that I'm Montana's friend. Just check out his response above.

So where were we?

Oh yes, you are a CHEAT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
              You hand picked your own judges and still lost
              You can see my friends list without adding me so that's a lie
              Larry made a thread asking Floyd fans to join the Mafia thing,I'm a fan so I joined
              You admitted you had never seen scarface
              Don't ever speak my name
              Fxck you
              You handpicked you own judges and still lost
              Travestyny is your daddy

It's over

I can count on you to at least state the truth and help me call out Travestyny a LIAR and a CHEAT!!! THANK YOU!!!

The list of judges was handed to me by Travestyny and YOU, MAYWEATHER MAFIA was a name mentioned by Travestyny .... I do not even know you!!!

The other names Travestyny wanted to have me pick were also all Floyd fans (Hanzgruber, ShoulderRoll) and the list of names to select came from ShoulderRoll!!!

For the record, Travestyny had 5 judges and I said OK, lets do it. No hand selecting from me ....

Correct, I never watched Scarface. I don't pretend that I do just to make a Judge happy .... but I was honest to say that you got me interested in watching it.

SCOPE of DISCUSSION: You didn't even bother with what we were discussing. You picked the guy that was on the thread 24/7. I cannot be on here 24/7, sorry and at that time, it was crazy busy for me ... but to complain like you did and then just pick the dude that was posting more is nonsense!

Like Billeau2 said, I was protected from nonsense like you. SO YOUR VOTE DOES NOT COUNT!!!

and now I find out that most of you guys were all friends and you are part of the MAYWEATHER MAFIA ... come on man, what a joke! You might as well had Larryxxx be a judge. At least I would have known from the start that this was a joke!

Comment

Now I know why!!!

Floyd had Dave Moretti

and

Travestyny had the Mayweather Mafia as JUDGE !!!!

CHEATER!!!!
                Correct me if I'm wrong, but four judges got involved and you approved of all four of them.

Yes or no?

Comment

I can count on you to at least state the truth and help me call out Travestyny a LIAR and a CHEAT!!! THANK YOU!!!

The list of judges was handed to me by Travestyny and YOU, MAYWEATHER MAFIA was a name mentioned by Travestyny .... I do not even know you!!!

The other names Travestyny wanted to have me pick were also all Floyd fans (Hanzgruber, ShoulderRoll) and the list of names to select came from ShoulderRoll!!!

For the record, Travestyny had 5 judges and I said OK, lets do it. No hand selecting from me ....

Correct, I never watched Scarface. I don't pretend that I do just to make a Judge happy .... but I was honest to say that you got me interested in watching it.

SCOPE of DISCUSSION: You didn't even bother with what we were discussing. You picked the guy that was on the thread 24/7. I cannot be on here 24/7, sorry and at that time, it was crazy busy for me ... but to complain like you did and then just pick the dude that was posting more is nonsense!

Like Billeau2 said, I was protected from nonsense like you. SO YOUR VOTE DOES NOT COUNT!!!

and now I find out that most of you guys were all friends and you are part of the MAYWEATHER MAFIA ... come on man, what a joke! You might as well had Larryxxx be a judge. At least I would have known from the start that this was a joke!

OK Melonhead

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Correct me if I'm wrong, but four judges got involved and you approved of all four of them.

Yes or no?
                    and I found out after the fact that most of them are "friends".

Yes or no? YES!!!!

Secondly, go back and check out the scope of the discussion then check out the analysis of the judges. Completely different?

Yes or no? YES!!!!

Third point, Billeau2, a judge said that we are protected from an incorrect analysis!!!!

Yes or no? YES!!!!

With that said:
                    SCORE = 0-0

Comment

and I found out after the fact that most of them are "friends".

Yes or no? YES!!!!

Secondly, go back and check out the scope of the discussion then check out the analysis of the judges. Completely different?

Yes or no? YES!!!!

Third point, Billeau2, a judge said that we are protected from an incorrect analysis!!!!

Yes or no? YES!!!!

With that said:
                      SCORE = 0-0

Billeau also said you lost. All the judges did.

Just take it like a man, give travestyny his points.

Comment

Working...
                      X