Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do Western nations stop terrorist attacks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arent its mostly white guys that are in powerful govnerment psositions>>>??

how com u guys cant get a gripp on all theses radicale musilims coing into ur country.,

Comment

While Islam exists, there can't be peace.

It isn't the only problem that the world faces. It isn't the only cause for violence or other atrocities. It is, however, the main one.

There are plenty of peaceful muslims around. But while they hold up a book that is filled with hatred and incitement to violence, it doesn't matter if they are peaceful or not. They are feeding the problem.

Islam is the enemy of peace. It is the enemy of progress. It is the enemy of justice, it is the enemy of freedom. The world is a much poorer place for the existence of islam.

The entire middle-east has been a perpetual shit-hole for centuries because of islam. The arab people deserve better. They are still suffering from the rule of a deranged lunatic warlord that they were forced to worship as a god, much like the North Koreans have been in recent times.

The last thing the rest of the world needs is to become more like the middle east. If we want a peaceful world, muslims need to give up islam. For the sake of their families, their children, their neighbours. They need to spit on their koran.

Of course, if they do that, then the other muslims will kill them. That is just how evil it is.

Comment

they are the minds behind the terrorist attacks so it ain't no problem for them.

Comment

we whip out our c0cks.

Comment

1. Don't let the hordes into the country

2. Quit ****ing around in their countries

3. Kill them with no remorse if identified as terrorist

4. Have the deep state quit funding ISIS

Comment

All religion is f**ked! I'm Roman Catholic & my religion is full of hypocrites & pedophiles. The priests have been raping little boys & girls for thousands of years. The church just covers it up & moves the priests around. All these churches have an evil agenda in my opinion. I hope I go somewhere good when I die but I ain't giving the church any of my money unless I'm on vacation & want to snap a few photos & vids inside a church. I just make a donation in the box, light a candle & do a sign of the cross. Then the start recording & taking pictures. There are some pretty cool churches out there...

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post

how com u guys cant get a gripp on all theses radicale musilims coing into ur country.,
                Because too many of the leaders are weak-minded cuckolds.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post

Because those ***white))) guys want them here for a bunch of reasons. They probably don't want them setting off bombs and driving trucks at crowds of people but that's a consequence of letting in tons of muslims that they want here. Thousands of dead Europeans is a price they're more than happy to pay to get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
                    Because too many of the leaders are weak-minded cuckolds.
                    Some of them are. Some of them are flat out traitors.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X