No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Takes Out Liam Walsh in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    Who is this farmer guy that people are talking about. Has he had any televised fights?
    https://www.ok.ru/video/87619996294

Comment

• Originally posted by misanthropicny View Post
      impressive win! Wonder if hbo and showtime can get together to make the loma fight - probably not a big enough fight to make that happen.
      davis should fight marriaga and walters first if he can,.... This was davis 18th fight... No rush.... Lets not forget loma had 8 pro fights in europe also..... I dont buy that scam about only having 8 fights lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        I'd like to see Tank vs. Farmer or Gonzalez next.
        he will KO them both!

Comment

• Davis brought the punishment as expected. If anyone believes the fight was stopped too early, you're smoking crack. Looking forward to seeing more Davis fights, but I would like to see him up against some worthy opposition, as I believe he has the skills for a real challenge. I fear Mayweather being his promoter will hinder the possibility of a true tough fight any time soon. I believe in this dude for sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            I predicted Davis to win so lol But it just annoys me that even lame fights get stopped early these days. It's not like anyone thought Walsh would win but give the man a fair shake.
            british refs have a history of stopping fights early! next week the ref for brook vs spence is howard foster... he is the same ref that stopp froch vs groves early according to some....i personally thought groves was done

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              Walsh had his hands up defending himself the moment the ref jumped in, what do you mean he was done? If he goes down, he goes down, don't stop a guy with his hands up defending himself. It's ridiculous.

But I won't argue this nonsense. Some of you idiots thought the Wlad stoppage was early but this was fine.

I'm not here to argue people with various agendas.
              Agendas??

Whatever bro it's really not that deep, most of us just think Walsh was getting his ass beat and the ref spared him a highlight reel KO.... even the British commentators are saying he was gone and was lucky the ref let it go on beyond the first KD.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
                davis should fight marriaga and walters first if he can,.... This was davis 18th fight... No rush.... Lets not forget loma had 8 pro fights in europe also..... I dont buy that scam about only having 8 fights lol
                what fights? WSB?

Comment

• Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
                  Tevin Farmer, watched highlights but nothing live. Took a few losses early in his career but outboxing some good fighters and on a streak atm

Man the name sounds very familiar.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
                    he will KO them both!
                    Probably, but Tank is still in build-up mode. Farmer is young and slick, and Johnny is a vet with power. I would love to see him fight every three months.

Comment

• Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post
                      Davis brought the punishment as expected. If anyone believes the fight was stopped too early, you're smoking crack. Looking forward to seeing more Davis fights, but I would like to see him up against some worthy opposition, as I believe he has the skills for a real challenge. I fear Mayweather being his promoter will hinder the possibility of a true tough fight any time soon. I believe in this dude for sure!
                      Mayweather's not the type of promoter to protect his fighters, but if he won't let Davis fight on HBO then there aren't many options for him at 130. Just Farmer, Fortuna and maybe Barrios

Comment

Working...
                      X