Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Jacobs Gave Golovkin Too Much Respect, Canelo Won't!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
    Canelo chose to give ggg his belt without a fight, he's already shown him the ultimate sign of respect.
    True story, it seems that Mexicanos do Fuc*k around, Hugh?

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
      Hey Oscar,
      U and the Cinnamon Roll have already given GGG plenty of respect by Punking Out!

Oh, I forgot Mexicans don't Fuc*k around, ha ha ha!
      But they smart when it comes to money, Oscar been building this fight for a very big payday, its all just playing the game.

Comment

let's get it done asap if he win against chavez
        now u know golovkin is "overrated", it's ur chance to make canelo 1 p2p

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Jacobs could beat anyone on Canelo's resume... Did anti-White racists on here forget that?
          I'm white you moron...Jacobs is B level...Golovkin is B level and even on this biased forum of triplec0cksuckers, it's 50/50 of
          Who won...I've BEEN saying gaylovekin is B level at best...easy to look good when you're beating nobodies.

Comment

GGG will break the diva's face with a left hook early. This fight will tank GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              But they smart when it comes to money, Oscar been building this fight for a very big payday, its all just playing the game.
              Right, and Oscar saves the Rolls A$$ in the bargain...

Comment

Originally posted by whoelsebutjames View Post
                You guys miss the obvious. Delahoya is obvious trying to pressure G into accepting the purse he was offered.

I've said it before. Golovkin used the mandatory position to try to bully his way into a 70/30 purse split without the crendentials or draw to do so.

The one question that sticks out in my mind is why is Golovkin so obessed about a payday. It seems he lacks confidence in his future. It's not canelos fault that he waited till 30 to turn pro.
                The dude is 35, and he doesn't exactly have a style the promotes longevity. He doesn't have very much time left in the sport.

Comment

Thank you sir, finally someone who knows what is going on. GGG would of loved it if Canelo held on to the belt and made a offer to him. GGG would of just said no gone to pbid and got 30% just like that! I don't care what anyone says they would of done the same thing Canelo did if they were in his place. Now I'm a huge GGG fan and I hope he takes the offer on the table and fights Canelo in September. .

Comment

Originally posted by DaOld1two1two View Post
                    Thank you sir, finally someone who knows what is going on. GGG would of loved it if Canelo held on to the belt and made a offer to him. GGG would of just said no gone to pbid and got 30% just like that! I don't care what anyone says they would of done the same thing Canelo did if they were in his place. Now I'm a huge GGG fan and I hope he takes the offer on the table and fights Canelo in September. .
                    ggg is gonna get at least 30% anyway so I don't understand the justification for dropping the belt other than fear. In all the yrs I've watched boxing, the only other instance where the duck has been this blatant in terms of dropping a title to avoid a specific fighter was bowe dropping his belt to avoid Lewis. He didn't take the fight because he wasn't ready to take the challenge, plain and simple.
                    Finances was the least of what prevented the fight from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by whoelsebutjames View Post
                      You guys miss the obvious. Delahoya is obvious trying to pressure G into accepting the purse he was offered.

I've said it before. Golovkin used the mandatory position to try to bully his way into a 70/30 purse split without the crendentials or draw to do so.

The one question that sticks out in my mind is why is Golovkin so obessed about a payday. It seems he lacks confidence in his future. It's not canelos fault that he waited till 30 to turn pro.
                      have you ever heard the term "prize fighting"???

Comment

Working...
                      X