Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Nunes Demolishes Ronda Rousey in 48 Seconds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rousey reigned when the competition was poor... Right place right time... She cashed in, good for her...

Holms already did the job for Nunes... No way Rousey can cope with those more complete athletes...

Comment

• lol.............

Comment

• I just don't think Rousey has the athleticism for stand up.

When she gets hit she freezes, no footwork to keep her distance, no real defensive skill, she just swings back wildly and gets countered.

She can't even parry punches FFS.

She made millions by being a total hype job

'Most dangerous woman on the planet' LMFAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
          Rousey reigned when the competition was poor... Right place right time... She cashed in, good for her...

Holms already did the job for Nunes... No way Rousey can cope with those more complete athletes...
          nunes lost to 2 people ronda destroyed. the competition hasn't improved dramatically in 3 years. its the same contenders/competition she just had a bad style matchup against holm and nunes since they have good standup and she doesnt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
            Nah, Brock never lost this bad and at least Brock used his legs and parried when fighting a real striker like Mark Hunt.

Rousey didn't even move her head when incoming was coming.
            I mean... the closest thing to it?

Both were gods taking people down and bullying them on the ground but once they got caught on the chin it was game over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
              Rousey reigned when the competition was poor... Right place right time... She cashed in, good for her...

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              nunes lost to 2 people ronda destroyed. the competition hasn't improved dramatically in 3 years. its the same contenders/competition she just had a bad style matchup against holm and nunes since they have good standup and she doesnt.
              I agree with dagz here. It's more about the style matchups and her being figured out than the competition being better.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Bad matchup..but all the gloating going on over this really is some suspect shhh from some dudes. That was a mean @zz shot to the temple she got caught with.
                Shut the fck up you little b itch you remember this:

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Rousey submits every male boxer 168 or under in under a minute.
                i'll put money on anyone 168 or lower getting wrecked.
                trained women are more equipped at disarming you than someone who is trained at throwing punch combinations and footwork.
                lets hope some boxer decides to take her up on her offer and let's see how well that plays out for them.
                And then after Holly Holm knocked her out it was:

She got Ko'd by a great women who is trained in this style of combat and the better fighter tonight..she lost and folks will gloat as if she lost to a tomato can.
                Then after Holm got choked out and now Ronda knocked out again here you are today:

Bad matchup..but all the gloating going on over this really is some suspect shhh from some dudes. That was a mean @zz shot to the temple she got caught with.
                But..

Groupie? First of all I don't give two fuks about the chick

BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

• Where is that bum east coast at??? This clown was convinced Ronda could beat Floyd. I wonder where that bum is now

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    I just don't think Rousey has the athleticism for stand up.

When she gets hit she freezes, no footwork to keep her distance, no real defensive skill, she just swings back wildly and gets countered.

She can't even parry punches FFS.

She made millions by being a total hype job

'Most dangerous woman on the planet' LMFAO.
                    she's an athletic stiff.

great muscles, strong, but doesnt have the bounce, slickness,

she lacks fast twitch muscle fibers...

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                      Shut the fck up you little b itch you remember this:

And then after Holly Holm knocked her out it was:

Then after Holm got choked out and now Ronda knocked out again here you are today:

But..

BWaHaahaHA!!!

You body bagged that clown. He was drinking the Ronda cool aid now mad people are talking shyt about her? Thanks for bodying him with the dumb shyt he said. Know coming back from that. His stupid ass really bought into that fake hype.

Dudes been a clown! I remember arguing with him a few years back. Him and that dude "east coast" all on Rousey. That east coast pussie is nowhere to be found.

Comment

Working...
                      X