Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you guys changed your opinion after watching the fight again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ippo View Post
    I still have kovalev winning.
    And don't even try to get me to watch in slowmo.He was given a gift that is all.

Comment

Kovalev really just didn't look desperate to win. It looked like it meant more to Ward, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        3rd round ward didnt do **** but take some tough jabs and got outtclinched in his own game he lost the first 4 runds ward had good rounds in the 5 7 8 and 9ths but the rest were close and kov edged a few of those out won 7-5 overall plus the extra point. 115-112 imo most unbiased boxing experts had it that way across the board, some even 8 rounds to 4 for kov.
        Yea, thats just wrong. Ward clearly won the third round, Kovalev landed a few jabs from what I remember, Ward was landing solid left hooks to the head, and was snapping Kovalev’s head back in that round with his jab.

Comment

the fact that you were originally swayed by lederman tells me you have a weak opinion. Scoring all close rounds for the same guy shows people's bias. The fact that round 10 was scored against Kovalev by the official judges is what makes a Ward victory a travesty.

Comment

Working...
          X