Andre Ward's face and personality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    so is Kovalev.
    That's true...but I'm talking about saying ward is a shoe in for atg. He has work to do yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
      kovalev talks trash and is exciting to watch, his english is even better than ggg's yet he is not as big a star as ggg

this trash talking approach to getting people's attention only works with the reality tv crowd. if thats the majority of boxing fans like u infer then thats sad to say the least
      Casuals are who the trash talk captures. I love boxing I don't need trash talking to get me to watch but luring casuals that is necessary for some of these top boxers who aren't big draws.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Casuals are who the trash talk captures. I love boxing I don't need trash talking to get me to watch but luring casuals that is necessary for some of these top boxers who aren't big draws.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
          i don't think it's his intention......just the way he was born.

him and donaire as kids. (notice that ward still has the same exact expression)

He's had that same expression for years. He's also been consistently winning fights for years. The day he changes that expression is the day you know he's lost it for realz.

Comment

I remember when Paul Smith didnt make weight and part of his purse went to Andre Ward, he got beaten up in the fight but Ward did something pretty remarkable. He gave back the money to Paul Smith because he felt he needed it more. Obviously he felt a broken nose was more than enough punishment for the guy.

Hes a good human being, so I dont see why you could hate Ward

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
              Ward is on his way to ATG STATUS.... look at all his new haters...this is hilarious
              If Golovkin didn't exist nobody would care about Ward.

GGG/Ward is the new May/PAC race war

Comment

If you really believe and can't see through PAc and Thur's masks you still have much to learn. They just acting the good boy.

Comment

hes just boring, when ward grabs the microphone does anyone really listen to what he says? think most people just zone out

Comment

You'd think GGG was modelling for Armani the way his fans go on about the way Ward looks lol.

Comment

I think he seems very chill and when he answers questions, I think he sounds more intelligent than other boxers. He's a smart guy. No need to hate just because he aint clowning around for attention.

Comment

Working...
                      X