Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys golovkin would lose to

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate these sort of threads because no one knows how good GGG is yet. We didn't even see his second gear... We did see a few of the listed fighters struggle with opposition that GGG would KO in less than 6 rounds however.

Comment

Andrade
      Lara
      j rock

Those are all threats around his weight right now

Comment

I think Canelo/BJS may beat him and would pick a prime Sergio to beat him. Pavlik would be 50/50. I think guys like Eubank/Benn would beat the piss out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
          i hate these sort of threads because no one knows how good GGG is yet. We didn't even see his second gear... We did see a few of the listed fighters struggle with opposition that GGG would KO in less than 6 rounds however.
          Agreed. I don't think we've seen everything Golovkin is capable of just yet.. We've seen glimpses of it here and there, and I'm sure the Lemiuex fight scared the shtt out of many potential contenders. He revealed many more levels to his game that night. No one calls him a one dimensional slugger anymore, but that fight may have also backfired as it will be even harder to get "top" guys in there with him now..

Comment

Working...
          X