Clear All

• They can't keep holding Luis Ortiz down

This guy is worthy of his shot

-Best resume at heavyweight

-Star on HBO

-Decorated Amateur

-KO King

-Unbeaten

He has it all, his style, his speed, skill, power and chin. There hasn't been a heavyweight like this since a young mike tyson, he will beat anyone in the division easily.

It's time the frauds stop hiding, I know wilder would fight him if he wasn't busy with this povetkin stuff but fury and joshua are ducking him.

Stop hiding, brits. You had your fun but now a real fighter is here

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    This guy is worthy of his shot

-Star on HBO
    I stopped here.

Comment

[QUOTE=Real King Kong;16705863]This guy is worthy of his shot

-Star on HBO

-Decorated Amateur

-KO King

-Unbeaten

No one knew him until 5 months ago and how does he have the best resume in HW,

Wladimir Klitsckho (Jennings, Pulev, Povektin, Wach, Thompson (2X), Haye, Chambers, Peter (2X), Rahman, Sultan, Brock, Byrd (2X), Brewster)
      Tyson Fury (Klitschko, Chisora (2X), Cunningham, Johnson)
      Alexander Povektin (Wach, Perez, Takam, Charr, Rahman, Chagaev, Chambers, Byrd)
      Deontay Wilder (Spzilika, Duahpas, Molina, Stiverne, Scott)
      Kubart Pulev (Chisora, Thompson, Unistov, Dimitrenko)
      Anthony Joshua (Martin, Whyte, Johnson)
      all Luis Ortiz has 2 quality opponents (Jennings, Thompson)

Comment

I look forward to seeing more fights with Luis. From what I have seen of him on cable tv, I have been very impressed. But there are a few other somewhat unknown HW's that show a lot of potential too. Last time I saw a fight with Luis, he said he'd get a KO victory,...I was like "ok big daddy,....prove it",...and I'll be damned if he didn't follow up on his promise. Made a believer out of me he did. Mr.Ortiz is a man to be reckoned with for sure. He's a bad ass, no doubt about it.

Comment

he just needs to beat ustinov and oquendo and he'll get his shot. can't blame fury, joshua and wilder for not fighting him right away when they could fight each other for equal risk and ****loads more money

Comment

Ortiz may be facing the GGG syndrome... Other fighters know he's a real threat and are waiting on him to get "too old". Never know.

Comment

Working...
            X