No announcement yet.

Golovkin HBO's contract is done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PKing View Post
    All Floyd has to do is dangle the PPV carrot in front of him.
    Why would Mayweather fight Bumlovkin on PPV when there are bigger more lucrative fights to be made?

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
      Why would Mayweather fight Bumlovkin on PPV when there are bigger more lucrative fights to be made?
      Like who, danny garcia?

If canelo vs golovkin happens and ggg wins, obviously that would be a massive fight for floyd. I don't see it happening though (too big of a weight difference between the two). I'd like to see Floyd vs Errol Spence but the timing is probably off (Spence needs another, bigger win under his belt at least). Thurman maybe if he impresses against Porter. Nothing at 154.

I personally don't think Floyd will take a "big challenge" for #50, it's the number 50-0 that's most important here so I'm betting it will Danny Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Yeah decent names but it would take a Mayweather fight to make that move which I don't see happening. The rest are not as big or as Appealing as a Canelo fight on HBO
        After that one fight then what?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Like who, danny garcia?
          Actually, yes. Mayweather Garcia is probably bigger than Mayweather Bumlovkin.

That said, it's a no brainer that Pacquiao and Alvarez rematches dwarf anything a Mayweather Bumlovkin fight would ever hope to do. Stop playing the drooling ****** role...

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post

Exactly

Besides canelo, the best fights for ggg are on the other side

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
              Actually, yes. Mayweather Garcia is probably bigger than Mayweather Bumlovkin.

That said, it's a no brainer that Pacquiao and Alvarez rematches dwarf anything a Mayweather Bumlovkin fight would ever hope to do. Stop playing the drooling ****** role...

Mayweather vs Garcia is not bigger than Mayweather vs GGG

Comment

Showtime will deliver us a Wilder vs Joshua I & II - Mega Fights!

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                  That is my argument as to why he won't leave HBO, read my first post Canelo and K2 Feels like that Canelo fight is everything he needs

They not leaving HBO, they could probably leave their options open and do a fight to fight deal maybe which would be the smartest thing to do giving him the option to bounce back and forth
                  Last edited by sicko; 05-06-2016, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    That is my argument as to why he won't leave HBO, read my first post Canelo and K2 Feels like that Canelo fight is everything he needs

They not leaving HBO, they could probably leave their options open and do a fight to fight deal maybe which would be the smartest thing to do giving him the option to bounce back and forth
                    When they brat Floyd they are the face of boxing that gets $20M facing anybody. Canelo doesn't bring that.

Comment

Golovkin vs Danny Garcia. Make it happen

Comment

Working...
                      X