No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Luis Ortiz.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir Klitschko vs. Luis Ortiz.

How does this go? Ortiz is a big, strong southpaw with power.

Based off of klitschkos last 2 fights. Ortiz would knock him out at this point. If he shows hes still good in the fury rematch its a different story.

Comment

If last Wlad, then probably Ortiz. If Wlad the past 5 fights, then Wlad.

Comment

Different to the Fury fight Ortiz isn't that elusive so I'd probably favour Wladimir to KOing him as long as he comes to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Zangief. View Post
          Different to the Fury fight Ortiz isn't that elusive so I'd probably favour Wladimir to KOing him as long as he comes to fight.
          the thing about that fight was the fury wasnt even that "elusive". Klitschko walked him down and was in range to hit him pretty much the whole fight, he just wouldnt throw any punches at all. Hes probably shot ortiz would probably beat him .

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
            If last Wlad, then probably Ortiz. If Wlad the past 5 fights, then Wlad.
            Agreed... Klitschko as of now is a bit of a question mark, looked awful against Fury, not throwing anything... This Wladimir probably loses with Ortiz, either decision or even stoppage, but the prime/peak version wins in my opinion...

Comment

otiz ko's wlad and fury in 9,he works the body unlike most heavies these days

Comment

I got Ortiz, Wlad has trouble with guys his own size and Ortiz isn't some scrub Wlad's grappling style won't work so easy on Ortiz

Comment

Working...
                X