Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we stop claiming Peterson got robbed against Garcia? It's an easy fight to score

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emre belozoglu View Post
    Your clearly in the minority buddy pretty much everyone accepts that Peterson was the better man and could easily have been given the win
    Herrera fight, yes...Peterson, not so much...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Maidana-Peterson...two top ten 140 lbers....though I'm sure if we actually looked back there were pactroll "Mexicans" claiming Maidana won.
      Maidana never fought Peterson. But it's easy to name 1. I said 10.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Maidana never fought Peterson. But it's easy to name 1. I said 10.
        Whoops, totally was thinking of Devon Alexander...ignore all my posts in this thread (if you haven't been already) because I was referencing Devon Alexander...they both do have weird shaped heads though.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Herrera fight, yes...Peterson, not so much...
          Your not getting much support on here and you have to admit Danny was wank he barely had a clean round all fight

Comment

Originally posted by emre belozoglu View Post
            Your not getting much support on here and you have to admit Danny was wank he barely had a clean round all fight
            A pack of people have said Garcia won in this thread. I thought Garcia won, but it was close, and it was not a dominating performance at all. But he won. Personally I think Garcia has not lost a fight yet, but he struggles so much, but he does win IMO.

Comment

Garcia won.

Comment

Working...
              X