Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 'Earth like' planet found: Wolf1061c

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We came to Earth and conquered but we can't get to another planet.

Comment

Ahh, no place like my home planet.

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      But can you grow weed there?
      Yeah, space weed is pretty bad though. Full of space stems and space mites.

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
      I've been there, Mate. They're a bunch of fuggen Betas.
      True.
      Last edited by Rudyo; 12-17-2015, 08:33 PM.

Comment

First contact.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Not if we let Trump build it. He will make it great, I promise you the best. He will get the best people working on it.
          SOLD.......sign me up!

Comment

But would it win a fight against Pitbull2911d?

Comment

i really dont give a fuk if well never be able to reach them

Comment

if our innovation and inventing pace keeps up as well as its been the last 20 years i expect we'll be able to send a prob there in about 100yrs time.

with that said i think we'll find life on Europa the momment we send a prob under the ice, probably about 15-20yrs away

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
                  if our innovation and inventing pace keeps up as well as its been the last 20 years i expect we'll be able to send a prob there in about 100yrs time.
                  I highly doubt it. What makes you say that? We haven't done anything in terms of travel since 1969 except build a space station in earth's orbit.

I think our next major scientific revolution hinges on our ability to create energy through nuclear fusion. Once we do that the sky's the limit. Once we have near unlimited clean energy nothing will be off limits.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                    I highly doubt it. What makes you say that? We haven't done anything in terms of travel since 1969 except build a space station in earth's orbit.

I think our next major scientific revolution hinges on our ability to create energy through nuclear fusion. Once we do that the sky's the limit. Once we have near unlimited clean energy nothing will be off limits.
                    i said PROBE not a manned mission, we've already sent probes with powerful telescopes that have made it past our conventional solar system, such as Kepler. we've sent rovers and probes to many locations in space.

what makes me say we'll find life?

if you have researched anything about Europa or Encelidous you'd know that both moons contain a ocean under the ice layer, i believe in those oceans there is life. Titan is another moon the could potentially have life.

its not out of the rehlm of possibility for us in 100yrs to be able to create a probe that can travel light years.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
                      i said PROB not a manned mission, we've already sent probs with powerful telescopes that have made it past our conventional solar system, such as Kepler. we've sent rovers and probs to many locations in space.

what makes me say we'll find life?

if you have researched anything about Europa or Encelidous you'd know that both moons contain a ocean under the ice layer, i believe in those oceans there is life. Titan is another moon the could potentially have life.

its not out of the rehlm of possibility for us in 100yrs to be able to create a probe that can travel light years.
                      The interesting thing about sending a probe that far is that if takes light 14 years to reach it, imagine how long it would take for the data from that probe to reach us.

Comment

Working...
                      X