Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone prove that the uncanny hate Al Haymon receives is not due to racism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwistedChimp View Post
    Shut the f**k up about that **** already. Every major **** up our fake puppet ass president does and that Di*k Holder can never be criticized because they are black. Worst administration this country has ever seen and when anyone says anything about it- it's because they're racist. That's complete bull****. And anyone that believes that **** is a sucker. Guess there is a sucker born every minute. Now when Haymon gets hated on its because he's black. Newsflash!!! Blacks make mistakes just like the rest of us do.. It ain't always about skin color although you fake ass operative sharpton believers try and make it out to be.

-All Lives Matter
    :wt: You must have amnesia if you don't remember 2000-2008. If you don't like the man in the office that's fine, for whatever personal reasons whether it's racism, political ideology, or because you hate his smile but to say the worst? You must be 5. SMH. lol

Anyway how did this become a tirade about the President, lets focus on the subject at hand, that's Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
      Bob Arum is actually Jewish, not white. They don't consider themselves white and in fact, most Jewish don't even like whites.

And it was over $500, not 1500
      WTF his this jewish dont like whites or are not white ?! or any other "color" to that matter?
      where are you pulling this **** from ?!?!?!?!
      man the amount of dumb things i read in this forum is second to none on the internet. and that says alot

FYI there are black jewish ppl and asian , because judaism is a religon.......

Comment

Comment

I have made the mistake of putting every poster in the same box when it comes to Haymon. Too often I judge posters comments based on something else I read. Like death Adder could really have a legit problem with haymon, but I wouldn't believe it given what he has posted. Same with Freedom, Weltschmerz, Elroy1 and some others.

Not every poster that raises issues dislikes him because he is black. But NSB is filled with posters that hate him because he is black and try to mask it with other BS reasons.

It is very difficult to tell the difference at times. when you read Divine Hammer, Guerrero's Dad and some others talking about "hating monopolies" but wanting to go back to "boxing only being on HBO", its not hard to tell what their true motivation is.

I will just try to make sure I don't lump everyone into the same box. That doesn't mean I will not call someone out if I think their reasoning is an attempt to mask their true feelings.

Comment

i dont understand why everyone is talking about the match making its pretty good we have seen some good fights. people just complain to complain, when its a blk person it makes it more fun for some people and it makes them care more than they usually would. its just reality but on the flip side maybe some people are just that angry at the match making, maybe before haymon and pbs match making was the best ever and hes ruining it

Comment

Working...
            X