No announcement yet.

Thurman - The next Tito Trinidad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wokingman View Post
    He's not Puerto Rican... He's African American so I say he's a better Winky Wright.

Actually I think Keith Thurman is the first Keith Thurman, his style is unique and who else innovates but a black man with swag.
    Are you high!!? You think he's better than a prime Winky Wright??

Comment

Yeah I do and nah I'm sober.. I'm not going ride his nuts I'm just telling the truth

Comment

I like Thurman and i'm a fan but i think he is getting overrated slightly, he has great potential though no doubt but has yet to prove it at World level. If he beats Karass that will be his best win to date, yet Maidana stopped Karras in 2012.

Chaves win gets overrated to me, Chaves hasn't fought or beaten anybody of note so its hard to really judge that win, Chaves might end up being a nobody for example. But i really like to watch Thurman, love his style plus he will fight anybody and honestly doesn't care about losing his 0. I wish him all the best.

I think Karass will give him a good fight, i'd be impressed if he demolishes him as Karras is real tough but either way that fight is going to be great fun.

Comment

Working...
        X