No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Motivated By Winning a World Title at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Motivated By Winning a World Title at 168

Ambitious contender Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (47-1-1, 32KOs) declares he's still young, has remaining goals to conquer and aims to win another title above middleweight. It's been almost a year since he lost the WBC middleweight crown to Sergio Martinez. In his return fight against Brian Vera, he had to shed a bucket load of ring rust to win a controversial ten round decision. Much has been said about a rematch against Vera, but Julio confirmed pen have not been put to paper.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He is soooooo gonna get gifted the Sakio Bika belt.

Comment

Huh

This guy is SMOKING MASTER KUSH BY THE TREE

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
        He is soooooo gonna get gifted the Sakio Bika belt.
        if he cant beat vera no way he beats bika. bika's a savage man

Comment

this prick is killing boxing, getting gift championship fights against ****ty champions.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by DSGteamko View Post
              this prick is killing boxing, getting gift championship fights against ****ty champions.
              killing boxing? floyd, broner and bradley.are killing boxing because of their boring, coward style. Just like most ricans.

Comment

Its a good look dont know how people can say no, If chavez pull some Im gonna workout in the living room ****, Garcia would put him on blast along with everyone else in the gym and Garcia wouldn't even work with him anymore after that I believe.

Also they both speak the language so they can relay their directions with passion with I believe is a big undertone part of the sport.

Comment

He will get Bika's belt to help sell a Ward fight

Comment

Pretending of course, Chavez would ever be able to make 168 pounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X