No announcement yet.

Boxers u think u can take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
    I think I can take Salvador Sanchez.. the second.
    For real lol
    For real, but then again, I have like 60 pounds on the kid!

Comment

The majority of posts in here are a joke right?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        I think I could take Brandon Rios' slow non-boxing ass. Of course he has the pro experience to his advantage, but I'm not a flat footed ****** that will stand there in front of him and just trade punches.

Now, there is a chance that he's better than I expect and busts my ass up and knocks me smooth the fuck out. Not saying I'm certain I can beat him but he's one if the few I think I could take.

What about you?
        the first two threads i read getting on nsb is this thread and the cuts caused by punches shouldnt count thread.

Its just another day in nsb paradise...

Comment

You all would get your fukin a$$ Kicked Regardless of your damn size advantage

these are PROFFESSIONAL BOXERS, I don't want to hear about how you boxed in the past and all that, if you never had success as a PRO, your not beating any of these fighters

To the TS Brandon Rios would beat the **** out of you, don't matter if he is only 140 and your 200 lbs or more, if your not trained to do what he does, then even with all the size in the world you won't stand a chance

Dudes taking about they would beat Mayweather, Mayweather would even have to throw a punch against most of you, he would just make you miss so much that you would be ready to quit by the 3rd Round

Comment

you guys seen the footage of present day jake lamotta doing his daily shadowboxing routine?

he's like 90.

he'd still take me

Comment

the ONLY pro boxer I KNOW for sure...without a doubt...100%...put my life on it...that I'll beatdown is that dude Charlie Zelenoff...the dude who snuffed big Floyd..yea, him!!..I would murk that cat...I wouldn't even attempt to square up against any other pro boxer/fighter in the world though...I'm not stupid!!!

Comment

Antonio Margarito. I'd beat his bum ass like a drum!

Comment

i think i can make floyd not want to fight me ..the guy is a pUUssy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    the ONLY pro boxer I KNOW for sure...without a doubt...100%...put my life on it...that I'll beatdown is that dude Charlie Zelenoff...the dude who snuffed big Floyd..yea, him!!..I would murk that cat...I wouldn't even attempt to square up against any other pro boxer/fighter in the world though...I'm not stupid!!!

For every Floyd there's a handful of these guys out there.

Comment

• What about old man Hopkins? Even if i were the same size as the Klitschkos, I still wouldn't fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X