Workout music thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout music thread

This is a thread where you can share what music u listen to while training,
    me i listen to alot of old school rock when i skip, then anything metal while i hit the bag, anything else is usually some hardcore hip hop like onyx, vinnie paz or even some wutang

Rap. Nas. Jay Z. Raekwon. 50 Cent. Kendrick Lamar.

Comment

Gangnam Style!.....Hey Sexy lady....wooop, wooop, wooop, wooop.

I like dance stuff, anything with a good beat that keeps me on my toes.

Comment

I listen to some meek mill when I'm running, Eminem when I'm lifting, and a mixture of whatever's playing in the gym while I'm hitting the bags.

Comment

Enjoy.

Comment

can barely train without music got a lot of tunes.

if you guys like em i'll post more, the styles i use in training are mostly hip hop and trance.

Comment

Last edited by Soju; 12-01-2012, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Personally despise training while there's music playing. Fortunately my gym doesn't play anything.

Comment

I got so sick of listening to music while lifting that usually doesnt pump me up at all so I started downloading TED talks and listening to them while lifting or listening to classical music. I know I sound like a smartass, condescending, f*ggot but it really helps me lift harder then listening to my regularmusic.

Last week setting my deadlift PR to Beethoven's Ode to Joy felt ****ing nuts, seriously felt like I was in some inspirational movie montage
                  Last edited by Danny Gunz; 12-04-2012, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Crazy I was actually playing Self control reliving memories of the old GTA days and thinking it was making me want to work out and contemplating me making this very thread.

Last edited by dan_cov; 12-04-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X