No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Felt a Big Boost After The Mayweather Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Cotto didnt even really lose, floyd failed the drug test and cotto still beat his ass

Pac nut hugger, dyck rider, delusional ass fan how did you feel about that loss to Tim Bradley?? I noticed you didn't post for a while after that, and please don't jump off a bridge after Pac loses twice in a row to Marquez! You have to be the #1 Pac dyck rider on this site, and the sad thing about that is, you're proud of the fact you ride pack's jock like a horse racer.

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
      Pac nut hugger, dyck rider, delusional ass fan how did you feel about that loss to Tim Bradley?? I noticed you didn't post for a while after that, and please don't jump off a bridge after Pac loses twice in a row to Marquez! You have to be the #1 Pac dyck rider on this site, and the sad thing about that is, you're proud of the fact you ride pack's jock like a horse racer.
      You got mad....over a troll. You lost.

Classic Check_hooks luring them in.

Comment

The work he's done with Pedro is nothing short of amazing, he was virtually transformed to use his abilities better..it's nice to see that him finally admitting he needed a change has worked out. He needs to stick to taking fights with guys of similar hand speed, he's not as fast as he used to be by no stretch of the imagination but there are plenty of fighters he can beat for a few more years. Would not want to see him fight Pacquaio again and I don't want to see another Mayweather fight. If Sergio Martinez wanted a nice payday he could come down to 154 and fight Cotto, perhaps in the process lure in Mayweather to fight him at the same weight afterwards but the schedule and their ages probably won't make it possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
          How about that "loss" to Tim Bradley? It was a pure unadulterated robbery. Pacquaio whooped that ass in cruise control.

Comment

And the ~10+ mil in his bank account help at bit

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              And the ~10+ mil in his bank account help at bit
              The Bread gave Cotto, a nice Bounce....Saturday we find out How Far ROIDWEATHER has Slipped, when Trout handles Cotto with ease!!!

Comment

This a dangerous fight for you but I hope you win. Good luck, COTTO!!!

Comment

This will be a shocker I know everyone is thinking that Trout will give Cotto problems but I understand how Cotto's trainer works and his work is a work in progress. Cotto lost his passion for the sport after losing to Margarito and his father's death on top of it almost finishes his career. Now we have a new trainer that implemented a new system that is used by Cuban Olympic boxing team members and it does require some time to show the expected results. Cotto has evolved during the last three fights... you will be amazed tomorrow this time he will be at his peak.

Comment

Its good that he got a boost from the loss to PBF, alot of people were counting him out, and talkiing how PBF would blow him out "like Gatti" and KO him late, and it turned out to be a competitive fight, which I thought he won 5 rds, and argument can be made for 4rds but he did win rounds and had his moments againts the best p4p fighter in the world and thats great for him and boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Cotto didnt even really lose, floyd failed the drug test and cotto still beat his ass
                      Cotto will beat Froid "I will clean up the sport of boxing" PEDweather any day if he (FROID) fights fair (No PEDs).

Comment

Working...
                      X