Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Vs Pacqiuao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner is 23 years old. I wouldn't put such a young talent in with Pac or Mayweather yet, with the exception being Canelo, but only because he actually has more professional experience than other fighters who are under 25.

Pacquiao is way too much for him right now.

How about Broner proves himself first with fighters like Gamboa, Guzman, Guerrero, Rios, Garcia, and Bradley.

If he's at the top of the welterweight division in two years, then he's ready to take on Pacquiao.

Comment

Let's be real here, Pac beats Broner up badly.

Comment

Broner is a lightweight. Yesterday someone matched him into Mayweather, today he is matched into Pacquiao and maybe tomorrow someone will match him into Martinez or Ward. OK, he he KOed DeMarco and looked great doing it. He is a star and he has a great future. But beating DeMarco does not make him superman just yet. He will have to beat a top welterweight or two before I pick him to win over the big two. Mayweather or Pacquiao would only need a round or two to KO DeMarco in my opinion. Mayweather and Pacquiao both KO Broner right now with no problem in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
          Don't let Larry turn you against broner. He knows this will cause a beef between PAC fans and broner fans. He tried calling people out about pacquiao fans starting trouble with broner and floyd fans, but now he's doing the same thing.
          Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
          Larry is a slick lil devil. He knows PAC fans and Floyd fans alike are going to be extra emotional about their fighter, so hes trying to cause as much chaos and rift between all factions. Don't fall for the trap my fellow BOXING fans.

Devils always try to conceal their true motives/agenda.
          I said id pick Manny to win

Comment

This is getting silly now. The guy needs to develope, give him a fight like this at this stage in his career and it could ruin it before he has even got started. Broner is a very good fighter, but let him grow. He seems to like to fight and I could see him having his moments, but he would get hit harder and far more often than at any stage in his career and will most likely get stopped after taking a brutal and prolonged beating.

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
              Lets say broner fights pac before mayweather does. If you picked broner to win and the mega fight never happens, do you think this is a telling sign of how the fight would of played out? Lots of similarities between these two fighters.
              Conventional wisdom is broner is too young or not ready for this fight. If I'm broner, I would welcome a Manny fight at 140 right now. Lose and you gain exsposure and can still fight at 140 or 135.

Win and then not only is the sky the limit you unseat floyd as the main american fighter, no disrespect to ward. Its a win win for Broner and a great test of where he is as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Conventional wisdom is broner is too young or not ready for this fight. If I'm broner, I would welcome a Manny fight at 140 right now. Lose and you gain exsposure and can still fight at 140 or 135.

Win and then not only is the sky the limit you unseat floyd as the main american fighter, no disrespect to ward. Its a win win for Broner and a great test of where he is as a fighter.
                I'd give Broner a much better than average chance at 140.

If Marquez could embarrass Pacquiao the way he did in the third fight, Broner certainly has a good chance to do the same solely based on boxing skill.

Broner already has better defense than JMM .. and defense is what makes Pacquiao give dull performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                  I'd give Broner a much better than average chance at 140.

If Marquez could embarrass Pacquiao the way he did in the third fight, Broner certainly has a good chance to do the same solely based on boxing skill.

Broner already has better defense than JMM .. and defense is what makes Pacquiao give dull performances.
                  There have been a handful of fighters I've seen from a young age that I thought could handle a huge jump in competiton-my gut tells me he can but that doesn't mean he can beat manny.

Comment

Pacquiao would make Broner his b1tch. Then pimp him out for packs of cigarettes.

Comment

I would like to see Broner face a strong and fast southpaw, I know Ortiz sucks but it's a good measure.

Comment

Working...
                      X