No announcement yet.

I think I accidentally ended things with my girlfriend..need some male opinions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
    Sorry to hear. Yeah is seriously ****d up. Oddly she did tell me early on she broke up with her ex for me. So of course I wasnt very trustful knowing that info. What caught me off guard was the last month and a half we pretty much spent every day and night together and if I didnt stay over her place I left at like 3-4am, we had sex everyday usually 2 or 3 times a day. So it kind of blind sided me. I guess trusting someone even thought you want to isnt possible these days, its pretty sad indeed. One interesting aspect of this for me is due to her line of work I have some information on her that if I chose to could cause some serious financial damage for her, but I will be nice and trustworthy..would any of you? Or would you return the ****ed up behavior with ****edupper behavior?
    If you are blameless in the whole thing and you feel what she did was overly vicious, things are irreconcilable and you feel compelled, do it. I don't say this to be arbitrarily vicious back either, it's so she learns the lesson her father didn't teach her rearing her butt growing up. Too many girls are getting away with murder, and in some cases literally, because they're not getting burned for the evil **** they do.

When you traumatize someone, they'll think long and hard of the consequences so it doesn't happen again. It's like when you're a kid and you learn the hard way not to play around with the Clothing Iron when you knew better. Iron = Hot. She needs to get that.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Off topic.

Had the fight gone on 5 minutes longer...........Sergio Martinez would have annihilated Julio. Literally.

Remember 15 round fights? Before my time also.

But chea.
      fixed for you

Comment

Since I consider you one of my oldest of friends I will give you the best advice I can give.
        Ahem...

Seems you have gotten yourself into quite the predicament. So a female you asked to marry you may still be in love with her ex-bf. You now have a choice to make. You can either just avoid that drama and move on to new girl, or make it clear to her you are the one that should be with her. When a woman tells a guy she is "confused" guys tend to do one thing when they like her, cede control. They go "Well I will give you time to think about what you want to do" then sit and hope she chooses them. WRONG WRONG WRONG. If she is the one you want to be with MAKE THAT CHOICE FOR HER. Show her you worth, show her what a lifetime with you will be like, show her that you are the only choice worth making.

Comment

Da fuck people bringing up 15 rounders?

The last 15 round middleweight title bout was 15 years ago.

If your granny had a pecker, she'd be grandpa.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Since I consider you one of my oldest of friends I will give you the best advice I can give.
            Ahem...

Seems you have gotten yourself into quite the predicament. So a female you asked to marry you may still be in love with her ex-bf. You now have a choice to make. You can either just avoid that drama and move on to new girl, or make it clear to her you are the one that should be with her. When a woman tells a guy she is "confused" guys tend to do one thing when they like her, cede control. They go "Well I will give you time to think about what you want to do" then sit and hope she chooses them. WRONG WRONG WRONG. If she is the one you want to be with MAKE THAT CHOICE FOR HER. Show her you worth, show her what a lifetime with you will be like, show her that you are the only choice worth making.
            I wanna do that, guess I did try a bit. Am just not sure how at this point to prove this and am trying to be logical of the situation. Many thanks skills for the advice.

Comment

I'm sorry man, she sounds like a whore.

If i'd be giving advice to a bestfriend, i'd tell him to forget about her. Tell her to go on with her ex. Have some pride.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I'm sorry man, she sounds like a whore.

If i'd be giving advice to a bestfriend, i'd tell him to forget about her. Tell her to go on with her ex. Have some pride.
                Also a good point but u havent seen her ass

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                  Also a good point but u havent seen her ass
                  Crazywheels, we need photographic evidence to deduce your proper course of action.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Crazywheels, we need photographic evidence to deduce your proper course of action.
                    I will only show skills since he is my oldest friend here

Comment

Lol well if that's the case give me a peek and I will tell everyone my 1-10 verdict.

Comment

Working...
                      X