Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac at 19 a WBC champ/lineal champ, by 24 a 3 divisions/2 lineal champ = juicing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
    Hey if you can identify this kind of PED that will increase your punching power tremendously will you share it to me? Much better if you can tell me as well those will make your chin stronger and increase your speed. I will make a lot of money on it by selling it. LMAO! You don't get it? There is no PED in this world that will give a punching power, speed or granite chin. You either have it or you don't!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemolina View Post
      You are exactly right. Berto and Peterson tested positive on VADA protocol. Manny has only been tested with the weak commission stuff. Now, I'm not saying that he is juicing but the sport needs to test year round. VADA and USADA are better than the "standard" commission testing but still can be beat.
      Pac agreed to Floyd OST and said Floyd can drink or test my urine anytime he wants. The blood testing can be done 14 days before the fight and one right after the fight but Floyd wanted a random blood testing because he said the urine testing is useless. Pac team insisted there is an advanced urine testing has been developed already by NANOCERES but Floyd still refused the idea.

Fast forward of today, Chavez, Berto and Peterson were caught by these urine testing but none from Floyd random blood testing. You get the point?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Chowwoka
        Why not just tell the name of the drug and the links. Can't find anything? Well no wonder Chavez, Berto and Peterson they had these monster power, insane speed and granite chin. LMAO
        Last edited by whirlwind; 07-20-2012, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by malaak View Post
          Floyd's stance was and is. You don't beat 122, 126, 130lb fighters the way Manny did which he knocked some guys out and beat some guys up. Then go up to 135, 140, 147, 154 and beat those men much more impressively than you beat the men at lower weights.

Floyd's point is you didn't go up and outbox Diaz, Oscar, Hatton, Cheato, Shane, Cotto and Clottey. Pac beat them the F up. So if you hit Margarito who walks around at 180+ and broke his orbital bone, you have Shane say no boxer has EVER hit Me that hard LOGICALLY what should you do to the men who walk around at a much lighter weight IF you are the same fighter?

So since I have a question about the legitamacy of your Power you have brought up with you Manny submit to a test - the same test I will submit to. The test will be handled by a world recognized organization and we will fight.

So don't paint the picture to suit either side paint the picture for what it is I fight men who walk around in the 130s/140s and knock them down and beat them up. But I fight men who walk around 170/180s and not only do I beat them up I beat these bigger men up worse then I beat men 30 lbs less in weight I retire a couple I rearrange the face of couple others I knock onse out cold and break ones face.

Come on!
          speed kills..
          140-154 were slow compared to lower weight guys..
          you cannot do damage on someone you seldom hit..

Comment

pacroid aka the catchweight king got exposed already son

u need to hop off his *** doe

Comment

Pac was a natural talent even before roach got him, and Pac didnt have a proper real deal trainer.

Pac may have even got better if he didnt have Roach, as Roach says he is the best trainer in the world as hes got the best fighter in the world. Maybe if Pac had of used another manny, manny steward, steward would be the best trainer in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Pac was a natural talent even before roach got him, and Pac didnt have a proper real deal trainer.

Pac may have even got better if he didnt have Roach, as Roach says he is the best trainer in the world as hes got the best fighter in the world. Maybe if Pac had of used another manny, manny steward, steward would be the best trainer in the world.
                True , anybody can get a CW when you offer them enough , your whole perspective is based on the hype lol , the real Pacman is fluff !

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Roach and Pacquiao are a good match, I prefer his offensive style for Pacquiao.

Mayweathers saying Pacquiao is on PEDS is a compliment because he's that damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    how many times has floyd been tested by VADA? oh zero. strange how VADA catches 2 al haymon cohorts but floyd is still doing the USADA testing. under USADA peterson wouldn't have been caught...what a surprise. i guess floyd doesn't want the best testing after all.
                    Why is it strange that Floyd doesn't use VADA? He was using USADA before VADA even existed. Did it occur to you that VADA caught dirty athletes because it tested dirty athletes? Maybe the fighters who were tested by USADA were clean and that's why they didn't get caught for anything. Does that make sense? It should make sense even for a child.

How many times has pac used VADA or USADA?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                      Why is it strange that Floyd doesn't use VADA? He was using USADA before VADA even existed. Did it occur to you that VADA caught dirty athletes because it tested dirty athletes? Maybe the fighters who were tested by USADA were clean and that's why they didn't get caught for anything. Does that make sense? It should make sense even for a child.

How many times has pac used VADA or USADA?
                      VADA or USADA Floyd wanted a blood test because he said the urine test is useless but guess what? Nobody was caught by Floyd blood test but the urine test caught Chavez, Berto and Peterson. Take note Pac offered Floyd to drink or test his urine everyday and the blood test a few days before the fight and right after the fight but the coward self preservation comes first did what he should do to duck the easy fight easy money midget.

Comment

Working...
                      X