Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Donaire won't fight Rigo cause Rigo isn't a draw - here are Donaire's numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    rigo is not tho.. even the number 1 guy in the division is unknown..
    I hear Mathebula is very well known in the streets.

Sad when the #1 and #2 guy are unknowns and ranked above the P4P guy in his own division huh?

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
      Shows how much you pay attention. The fact he has proved himself with his amateur career and his winning a title in less then 10 fights... If anything he is the biggest threat to Donaires Career. True/Non Casual boxing fans would show respect if Donaire won, no bias because of Rigos ten pro wins/350+ amateur wins!
      ams = for kids

pro = proffesionals

diffrent levels my man

biggest threat if it was the ams..but this is the pros now..

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I hear Mathebula is very well known in the streets.

Sad when the #1 and #2 guy are unknowns and ranked above the P4P guy in his own division huh?
        who said he is known? he atleast arguably beat caba tho who was a p4p fighter..what is rigo known for ? the amateurs, lol

Comment

Doesn't matter what his "numbers" are.

He's a priority for a major network. He will always get dates, that effectively makes him a draw and it makes him a money fighter.

Comment

who said he is known? he atleast arguably beat caba tho who was a p4p fighter..what is rigo known for ? the amateurs, lol
            Im just saying, yall keep using this 'Rigo is not known' EXCUSE, cause that's what it is. When the fact is, Narvaez, Mathebula and who knows who else are not known at all. And as far as accomplishments go, what has WV2 accomplished? Every excuse yall use for Rigo, Donaire contradicts with his opposition.

And who knew Mathebula beat Caballero?

And I'll say it again, with every Rigo fight that happens the excuses change. Oh Rigo is boring, he starts knocking dudes out and being more aggressive then the excuse changes to he's not known enough. Can't use the title excuse cause he already got one so what's next?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Im just saying, yall keep using this 'Rigo is not known' EXCUSE, cause that's what it is. When the fact is, Narvaez, Mathebula and who knows who else are not known at all. And as far as accomplishments go, what has WV2 accomplished? Every excuse yall use for Rigo, Donaire contradicts with his opposition.

And who knew Mathebula beat Caballero?

And I'll say it again, with every Rigo fight that happens the excuses change. Oh Rigo is boring, he starts knocking dudes out and being more aggressive then the excuse changes to he's not known enough. Can't use the title excuse cause he already got one so what's next?
              well, rigo is unknown , thats a fact..narvaez is atleast accomplished uin 2 divisions ..mathebula atleast arguably beat caba ( beter than anything rigo has done) who knew? .maybe not much but he atleast beat a better known p4p fighter .how about rigo? lol

Comment

I stopped at page 1. If Donaire gets in the ring with Rigo, they both will make the biggest paydays of both their careers. No if, ands, or buts about it. Donaire needs to accept a fight with Rigo, if a proposal is sent and Donaire turns it down talkin bout Rigo doesnt bring numbers, then I'll lose some respect for him. Hell Vic didnt have to give him a shot, but he did, and thats Nonito's catapult bout.

I personally think that while it would be a great fight. Rigo stops Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  I stopped at page 1. If Donaire gets in the ring with Rigo, they both will make the biggest paydays of both their careers. No if, ands, or buts about it.
                  That would be Rigo's biggest payday but not Donaire's. No way a Rigo fight pays as much as the Montiel fight did.

Comment

Neither is a big draw because nobody cares about those lower Divisions besides the Hardcore Boxing Fans

And it is a lot of Hardcore Fans even they don't care about the Smaller Guys, that sucks but it is the Truth, those guys are usually fight while the Stadium is still filling up

Comment

well, rigo is unknown , thats a fact..narvaez is atleast accomplished uin 2 divisions ..mathebula atleast arguably beat caba ( beter than anything rigo has done) who knew? .maybe not much but he atleast beat a better known p4p fighter .how about rigo? lol
                      You still not matching my arguments here broski.

Who KNOWS these people Donaire has been fighting? Narvaez never fought in the US before Donaire. Mathebula never fought in the US before Donaire. WV2 has beat who?

Explain to me how Mathebula and Narvaez are more known than Rigo, who's been fighting in the US and been in PPVs before. Hell, don't be surprised if Rigo has more following than WV2 who's PR, been fighting in the US longer and the son of WV, a well known fighter. Im probably pushing it with WV2 but still.

Comment

Working...
                      X