Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather phones Pacquiao, who verbally says he'll fight him "anytime"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told you guys the fight is gonna happen. It's already signed.

They were probably talking about the rematch taking place next year at Wrestlemania 29.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
      I told you guys the fight is gonna happen. It's already signed.

They were probably talking about the rematch taking place next year at Wrestlemania 29.
      And then you woke up

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
        pretty sure bob arum didnt expect a phone call to happen between them...

words are key in how you speak in court and sometimes the words that are use determine the case, any lawyer knows that and bob arum will know that and be pissed the minute he hears pacquiao said .."anytime"
        Don't be silly. Anytime or "shmenitime", the fight still nedds to be negotiated. There are hundreds of items to be covered by a negotiated contract.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          Don't be silly. Anytime or "shmenitime", the fight still nedds to be negotiated. There are hundreds of items to be covered by a negotiated contract.
          They had it down to 1 issue 2 yrs ago which has now been accepted , the actual contract is a formality that will signed very quickly if Bob wants the fight , you can see that the fighters are pushing to get it made ,,,,

Floyd has pushed this fight like nobody has done before ,, now he is even phoning Pac , for Christ sake get behind the fight being made instead of supporting all these Bob the builder reasons why it cant happen , the man dont want Floyd to beat Pac until its Pacs last fight , Floyd is too dangerous for Bob and always has been .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            They had it down to 1 issue 2 yrs ago which has now been accepted , the actual contract is a formality that will signed very quickly if Bob wants the fight , you can see that the fighters are pushing to get it made ,,,,

Floyd has pushed this fight like nobody has done before ,, now he is even phoning Pac , for Christ sake get behind the fight being made instead of supporting all these Bob the builder reasons why it cant happen , the man dont want Floyd to beat Pac until its Pacs last fight , Floyd is too dangerous for Bob and always has been .
            The obsession for Pac is unbelievable..
            Obsession blinds reasoning.
            The Tards are out of control, they remind me of a Ho defending their pimp.
            "He love me, he really a good person inside".

Comment

If it's true that Floyd phoned for Pacquiao, then I tip my hat off to you Floyd. Now can both of you please sign a contract and make it really happen.

Comment

Whats the latest and greatest news? Fight singed yet for May 5th, or we still playing games?

Comment

I wouldn't hold my breath. Marquez confronted Pac in the Philippines after their second fight, and Pac also responded to that challenge by saying he'd fight him "anytime, anywhere", however, it took over three years of Marquez publicly calling him out before Pac finally agreed to it
                  Last edited by Caxcan; 01-19-2012, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario View Post
                    I wouldn't hold my breath. Marquez confronted Pac in the Philippines after their second fight, and Pac also responded to that challenge by saying he'd fight him "anytime, anywhere", however, it took over three years of Marquez publicly calling him out before Pac finally agreed to it
                    know why? it's bcoz of marquez silly demands

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Lets do it!!
                      LMAO @ pic...but its worth a thousand words!...

Comment

Working...
                      X