No announcement yet.

Who has the greater legacy? Marco Antonio Barrera or Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the greater legacy? Marco Antonio Barrera or Juan Manuel Marquez

Who do you think has the greater legacy? I think Barrera's losses against Pacquiao and Jones might hurt him but that trilogy with Morales was great and he won two out of the three plus he handed Nas his first loss.
    Juan Manuel Marquez
    60.94%
    Marco Antonio Barrera
    39.06%

The poll is expired.

Juan Mantanio Barrera

Comment

Barrera. Jmm had a shout but his victory over poac don't count. It took 4 times and suspicious

Comment

Marquez. What an impressive second half of his career he had.

Comment

Marquez and to me it’s not even close, even without pac Juan’s resume is much better than Barreras

Comment

Barrera, at least he fought clean. His trilogy with Morales was one of the best. Dominated Hamed.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
              Marquez and to me it’s not even close, even without pac Juan’s resume is much better than Barreras
              Not even close? Yo uare Joking Right? Erik Morales (Prime x2), Paulie Ayala, Johnny Tapia, Agapito Sanchez, and how many more in his resume and that's what you call, not even close? The only thing Marquez has on Barrera is the Pacquiao win and the only thing Morales has on Barrera is the Pacquiao win.

Comment

I voted for Marquez. He did better against Pacquiao and he beat Barrera by ud and his overall record was a little better. I think he would have defeated Naz just as easily.

Comment

I'm not sure how Marquez would do against some of Barerra's opponents. I see him beating Hamed but not sure about Jones and McKinney.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Barrera. Jmm had a shout but his victory over poac don't count. It took 4 times and suspicious
                    seems like no ones win over Manny counts to you..

Comment

Working...
                    X