No announcement yet.

Top Rank can easily keep Crawford away from top 147ers in 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Rank can easily keep Crawford away from top 147ers in 2018

Terence Crawford 147 2018 schedule might look like this: jeff horn for the wbo PAPER title, faded pacquiao and random wbo contender.

Arum will NOT match Bud with the likes of Keith Thurman Jr, Errol Spence Jr, Shawn Porter or Danny Garcia, yet people will continue to rave about the Omaha native being a "3 division world champion".

Don't get me wrong, i know i might come out as a hater i still believe Terence is a highly skilled guy but i just feel like he hasn't been matched with the highest quality level of oppostion and he is going to be kept away from the real 147 challanges in 2018.

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
    Terence Crawford 147 2018 schedule might look like this: jeff horn for the wbo PAPER title, faded pacquiao and random wbo contender.

Arum will NOT match Bud with the likes of Keith Thurman Jr, Errol Spence Jr, Shawn Porter or Danny Garcia, yet people will continue to rave about the Omaha native being a "3 division world champion".

Don't get me wrong, i know i might come out as a hater i still believe Terence is a highly skilled guy but i just feel like he hasn't been matched with the highest quality level of oppostion and he is going to be kept away from the real 147 challanges in 2018.
    Why the hell would Arum keep Crawford away from any of them?? The kid is an elite talent and can beat any of those guys. Arum has a real gem on his hands..But I agree Arum will most likely **** it up

Comment

Jeff Horn and Manny Pacquiao is not a bad resume for Terence Crawford in 2018. Once he's cleaned out the Arum stable at 147, it will be interesting to see what he does next. He can't claim supremacy in that division unless he deals with Errol Spence Jr. and Keith Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by larry glaskow View Post
        Why the hell would Arum keep Crawford away from any of them?? The kid is an elite talent and can beat any of those guys. Arum has a real gem on his hands..But I agree Arum will most likely **** it up
        why? because Bob Arum can pocket more $ by keeping the fights in house. This is nothing new, we've seen it before and people still ate his BS up. He created a "P4P Tim Bradley" who never had to fight any Haymon 147ers...

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
          Jeff Horn and Manny Pacquiao is not a bad resume for Terence Crawford in 2018. Once he's cleaned out the Arum stable at 147, it will be interesting to see what he does next. He can't claim supremacy in that division unless he deals with Errol Spence Jr. and Keith Thurman.
          I give you the Pacquiao fight, its ok but jeff horn is completely trash and will be easily handled by Terence, horn is not a real player in the 147 division nor in the boxing game.

Comment

That would be a **** 2018 for Crawford man

Comment

well then get ready to be dissapointed because thats what you are getting in 2018 from top rank. Who knows they might even have Crawford fight horn TWICE.

Comment

How so?

He wins the WBO 147 title, then knocks off an ATG and a massive name in the sport, into retirement. Those two fights make him by far the most money of his career. They are also both rated top 10 in the division. It's not as though he's fighting two Rod Salkas.

Comment

How so?

He wins the WBO 147 title, then knocks off an ATG and a massive name in the sport, into retirement. Those two fights make him by far the most money of his career. They are also both rated top 10 in the division. It's not as though he's fighting two Rod Salkas.
                  The wbo "title" doesn't hold much value, it's well known that they work for Bob Arum. "jeff horn" is pure trash, having an awkard fight with an old pacquiao doesn't make you a top 10 welterweight. WBO = PAPER title.

the only decent fight Crawford is going to have is vs Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                    he is going to be kept away from the real 147 challanges in 2018.
                    If i was handling Crawford, I would keep him away from real challenges at 147 for 2018. Why throw him to the rows?

It's smart business.

Comment

Working...
                    X