Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single men with no kids, can u answer this question for me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single men with no kids, can u answer this question for me?

Would you be with a girl with 3 kids & wife her? Long story short my good homie at works hyna that they have 3 kids with has moved on with some dude that is single with no kids. I keep telling him that he aint serious with her and its all about the pv$$y but hes trippin. Which leaves me with my question, would u be with a chick with so much baggage?

If I thought that it was her, not a question.......She betta like Boxing Scene doe........

Comment

No.

One kid is already enough to deal with, but I might make an exception if she has everything else going for her. Anything more than one kid is too much baggage.

If we were both old and her kids were grown up, then I wouldn't care in that situation.

But hey, if the guy is happy and wants to put himself through all that, good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        If I thought that it was her, not a question.......She betta like Boxing Scene doe........
        right on...:qqq:

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Would you be with a girl with 3 kids & wife her? Long story short my good homie at works hyna that they have 3 kids with has moved on with some dude that is single with no kids. I keep telling him that he aint serious with her and its all about the pv$$y but hes trippin. Which leaves me with my question, would u be with a chick with so much baggage?
          I'm single man with no kids. I got a lady and we good. In all honestly I still do my thang just as long as it don't disrespect her to her face. But with all that said I would never get with a chick with 3 kids and wife her. If I'm wife somebody she would have to be with very minimal baggage and drama.

Even my chick has a long time ex who lives some where in LA. We never bumped into him probably because LA is so huge but if we do I know theres gonna be mad drama since they ended on very bad terms.

But no either your boy is tripping like u said or the passy be so bomb he's being whooped.

One of my co-workers got with this chick with 3 kids and she would straight up go clubbing and hook up with other dudes while he babysit the kids it was mad F'd up! We all told him to leave her like yesterday but he kept making excuses for her. Finally she ended up leaving him for another dude so he finally manned up and kicked her out of his apartment and she was homeless for a while and the 3 kids was staying with her baby daddy.

Comment

3 kids? no thanks....

Comment

Nope, don't want kids so why the hell would I raise someone else's

Comment

Originally posted by hogwash View Post
                Nope, don't want kids so why the hell would I raise someone else's
                Green K!

I thought I was the only one that felt like that.

Comment

^^^lol^^^, I knew I could count on the boxingscene homies to give straight up G answers. lol I feel bad for this dude, kinda awkward when you have another man cry in front of u.

Comment

Working...
                  X