Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Canelo is Cheating, Using Drugs - De La Hoya is Dirty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Basically, I'm giving Dan Rafael more credibility. Maybe someone from Wilder's camp is not telling the truth, or is changing the story?

"They were scheduled to fly to Moscow on Sunday afternoon but did not board their flight and were making plans to return to the United States despite having not heard from the WBC on the matter, a member of Wilder's team told ESPN.com."
    Right. So how did that force the WBC to postpone the fight as Raphael deduced on his own apparently. The fight wasn't Sunday, it was the next Sat. The WBC tweet came out Sunday pm remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      Right. So how did that force the WBC to postpone the fight as Raphael deduced on his own apparently. The fight wasn't Sunday, it was the next Sat. The WBC tweet came out Sunday pm remember.
      What I know is Povetkin, like Canelo, popped positive. Wilder went back home! Dan Rafael said that Wilder's leaving forced the issue, and that's what I'm rolling with. I can remember the posts here killing Wilder for doing that too! I can also remember posts here killing Wilder for not going through with the fight! Wilder got the last laugh when Povetkin tested positive again, and Wilder won the lawsuit! I think GGG should've pulled out the fight when the results came in! If he still wants the fight, then stop complaining!

Comment

June 23, 2016:

Heavyweight boxing champion Deontay Wilder and his promoter were counter sued on Thursday by Russian boxer Alexander Povetkin and his promoter over the recent cancellation of a title bout, after the Russian tested positive for the banned substance meldonium.

Povetkin and Andrey Ryabinskiy’s World of Boxing LLC said American Wilder and DiBella Entertainment Inc breached their contract by walking away from the May 21 fight in Moscow after hearing of the test results, rather than waiting for the World Boxing Council to decide what to do.

They said the WBC, whose title Wilder holds, was forced to call off the fight only after Wilder threw “the equivalent of a childish temper tantrum” and decided not to fly to Russia.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-bo...-idUKKCN0Z928I

Comment

• He's telling the truth about them all. Oscar is as crooked as they come because he wants to maximize his profits. Sure he knew and probably witnessed Canelo doping but instead simplly chose to turn a blind eye by looking the other way. Therefore he is complicit.

Contaminated meat my hind part. Team Canelo has been juicing for years and this is far from an isolated incident. The irony is that the NSAC never catches these drug cheats.

However, it has to take a man of a very dubious character, in order to detect them. That is why so many fighters are afraid to test under VADA because chances are they are going to get popped for a banned substance.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
            stop whining and do your homework next time...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=693168

Miguel Cotto and Roc Nation refused VADA testing for Alvarez fight
            BUT he used USADA stupid ass. VADA is the WBC preference.

Comment

• Originally posted by chavmex View Post
              Ignorant people think the amount that Canelo had in his system was sufficient to give him any kind of edge!

Understand something Canelo had an illegal substance that used in high quan****** can be unfair in any sport, but the traces of what he had were so small, that it doesn't make a difference.

All of the sudden we have doctors here that are determining that Canelo was using some sort of Roids!

GGG if you don't want the fight then just walk away and that is it! If you wanted to see who the best is because of the draw then prove it like Wilder did vs Ortiz and beat the **** out of this guy! Ortiz tested positive and what happened? Every body praised him after the fight, and for got that he tested positive, Please fans don't get in this sh$$$it about who we go for be a fan of boxing! Because like home boy says YOU DON'T **** ABOUT BOXING!!!
              Somebody likes sucking dick! There is a thing called half-life (Google it) and the numbers don't add up. Conte said he could be on the off cycle.

Ortiz tested postive for a blood pressure medicine that slows your heart down. That hinders performance, not enhances. Don't start with the masking bit because thats urine only retárd. It's 2018, they do blood too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                What I know is Povetkin, like Canelo, popped positive. Wilder went back home! Dan Rafael said that Wilder's leaving forced the issue, and that's what I'm rolling with. I can remember the posts here killing Wilder for doing that too! I can also remember posts here killing Wilder for not going through with the fight! Wilder got the last laugh when Povetkin tested positive again, and Wilder won the lawsuit! I think GGG should've pulled out the fight when the results came in! If he still wants the fight, then stop complaining!
                Well, I would say never roll with what the fat man says. Povetkin team countersued on the basis of Wilder leaving and forcing the postpinement and lost so. The courts didn't believe it or just like Raphael, Team Povetkin couldn't substantiate it.

I agree on GGG. If he is gonna fight, shut up until after the fight. Win and then say you beat a verified cheater.

Comment

• Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
                  BUT he used USADA stupid ass. VADA is the WBC preference.
                  but he wanted none of vada even know he was the WBC champion.. did i posted a lie somewhere in my posts???
                  i clearly said he rejected vada, and he did...
                  there was not a valid excuse to reject vada being the wbc champion...

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                    but he wanted none of vada even know he was the WBC champion.. did i posted a lie somewhere in my posts???
                    i clearly said he rejected vada, and he did...
                    there was not a valid excuse to reject vada being the wbc champion...
                    Do you not remember he was striped of that belt before the fight for not wanting to pay the stupid fees. The valid reason for not following the WBC rules. He was not the WBC champ before the Canelo fight only Canelo could win that belt.

Do your damn research.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...117-story.html

Comment

Well, I would say never roll with what the fat man says. Povetkin team countersued on the basis of Wilder leaving and forcing the postpinement and lost so. The courts didn't believe it or just like Raphael, Team Povetkin couldn't substantiate it.

I agree on GGG. If he is gonna fight, shut up until after the fight. Win and then say you beat a verified cheater.
                      I think GGG is scared to pull out because he thinks he'll be sued. Funny thing is, what if GBP sues him for defamation? He should pull out and claim the positive tests are a breach of contract in itself, since the fighter has been proven to have ingested a banned substance! GGG should do to Canelo what Wilder did to Ortiz!

Comment

Working...
                      X