No announcement yet.

Hey guys rate me 1-10 thnx

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    He's not that cool man. With all those chemicals used for cleaning, he's probably just a janitor.

One of the few jobs a convicted peeping tom can still get.
    I think he's making meth. I don't put nothing past those white folks

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I think he's making meth. I don't put nothing past those white folks
      True. Look like he's getting high on his own supply.

I've only seen those kind of eyes with dilated pupils on meth heads and peeping toms.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        True. Look like he's getting high on his own supply.

I've only seen those kind of eyes with dilated pupils on meth heads and peeping toms.
        The meth helps them see in the dark rooms better.

"Well, how do you know that, Gloveking?"

I'm white

Comment

and how come i feel like everything he owns is on display in this photo.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Montego Bay or Ocho Rios. I last went to Ocho Rios and I love the beach I visited there.
            He's booking for Runaway Bay, idk if that's a good place and Idk if there are a lot of local scammers there.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              He's booking for Runaway Bay, idk if that's a good place and Idk if there are a lot of local scammers there.
              That's good spot for Tourism. It's in the same parish as Ocho Rios. Sandals, RIU, Beaches, etc. are known hotels.
              You have other small known hotels too. You would have to tell me the name and let me see if it's legit but maybe that's giving too much info.

Comment

That's good spot for Tourism. It's in the same parish as Ocho Rios. Sandals, RIU, Beaches, etc. are known hotels.
                You have other small known hotels too. You would have to tell me the name and let me see if it's legit but maybe that's giving too much info.
                I'd rather not say. But I'll just ask if scammers are prevalent there in the area (Like Taxi Drivers/Or salesmen purposely over pricing their items to tourist.)

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  I'd rather not say. But I'll just ask if scammers are prevalent there in the area (Like Taxi Drivers/Or salesmen purposely over pricing their items to tourist.)
                  I believe the hotel should have a tour bus meet them at Sangsters airport and bring them directly to the property but also at the airport their are different certified agents to help them with proper instructions.

If they leave the property and mingle with the locals that's a different thing but even at the hotel that they are staying at workers will be their to tell them suitable spots to visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                    you look like Vin Diesel's ugly brother that didn't make it to Hollywood and works the night shift in Burger King cleaning the grease traps.

Comment

I believe the hotel should have a tour bus meet them at Sangsters airport and bring them directly to the property but also at the airport their are different certified agents to help them with proper instructions.

If they leave the property and mingle with the locals that's a different thing but even at the hotel that they are staying at workers will be their to tell them suitable spots to visit.
                      *there

Comment

Working...
                      X