Is this fight still going ahead?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      lol @ you lot trying to attempt logic and reason with mexican puppet
      I've quit, this was the last time, I swear

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Stop trying with this clown.

Nery tried because he's Mexican. Quigg didn't because he's not.

Both guys were over weight. Quigg probably tried harder hence the fact he was closer to the limit than the grossly overweight Nery who has you said was 2 divisions higher. Nery did agree to rehydration BUT perhaps he had no choice on the back of a failed PED test.
        And hilarious how he was saying Quigg was far worse than Nery straight after the weigh in when the situations were still the same, yet today suddenly the reason is because Nery did the next day weigh in and Quigg didn't. That dude has his tongue so far up Nery's arse he probably was able to lick his system clean of clen before the test this time around.

As a Brit I'm glad there isn't much defending from anyone of Quigg's BS, it's nice that it's somebody from a different country who is the standout biased nationalistic clown moron of the site this weekend.

I can believe there are cases when a guy does everything he can to make the weight and his body won't respond even if he in a sauna wearing a sweatsuit to the point of passing out. But it's more believable for guys who are in their 30s and at the weight a long time and who come in 0.2 over. This feels more like when Paul Smith was 4lbs over because he knew he needed some advantage vs Ward yet able to make 168 for later fights.

Comment

Has there been anything definitive yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            https://twitter.com/BobArum/status/972553171900907520

https://twitter.com/EddieHearn/statu...59069532901376

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              Yes it's definitely on.

Scott Quigg to win at 11/4, yeah I'll have a bit of that.

Hopefully Quigg outweighs him considerably in the ring and this is a telling factor.

11/4, unreal odds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Yes it's definitely on.

Scott Quigg to win at 11/4, yeah I'll have a bit of that.

Hopefully Quigg outweighs him considerably in the ring and this is a telling factor.

11/4, unreal odds.
                How did Quigg look after the Frampton fight? Haven't kept up with his fights, and Valdez looked like **** in his last fight and the Marriaga fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                  How did Quigg look after the Frampton fight? Haven't kept up with his fights, and Valdez looked like **** in his last fight and the Marriaga fight.
                  He looks looked good but the competition hasn't been upto much.

The Frampton fight was close though I didn't feel that Frampton outclassed him more so that Quigg was gunshy after suffering a broken jaw.

I think Quigg gets it done tonight.

Comment

Take 40% of his purse and let Valdez commence to smashing him up like he was going to do regardless. Quigg is a chode, he knew Valdez would work him over so he took a page out of candelita's guide to cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      And hilarious how he was saying Quigg was far worse than Nery straight after the weigh in when the situations were still the same, yet today suddenly the reason is because Nery did the next day weigh in and Quigg didn't. That dude has his tongue so far up Nery's arse he probably was able to lick his system clean of clen before the test this time around.

As a Brit I'm glad there isn't much defending from anyone of Quigg's BS, it's nice that it's somebody from a different country who is the standout biased nationalistic clown moron of the site this weekend.

I can believe there are cases when a guy does everything he can to make the weight and his body won't respond even if he in a sauna wearing a sweatsuit to the point of passing out. But it's more believable for guys who are in their 30s and at the weight a long time and who come in 0.2 over. This feels more like when Paul Smith was 4lbs over because he knew he needed some advantage vs Ward yet able to make 168 for later fights.

Poor idi.ot.

The situation were still the same?

Stup.id, Nery accepted a control of his weight rehydration, not only checked his weight.

The piece of sh.it of Quigg never wanted.

How is the same, an.imal? Explain me.

Thats not be biased.

A guy did a mistake like Nery, and then he did all the possible to not have any advantage against his rival, .

In the other hand the ****.ty Quigg did not try to make the weight and in the next day he didnt want to make a weight in ?

The criticism is a lot different.

Nobody is blaming Quigg.

Comment

Working...
                      X