No announcement yet.

Too many racial **** in the lounge.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many racial **** in the lounge.

The lounge ain't what it used to be. Too many racial ****.

"Oh no china man small d1ck."
    "whites are typically mass shooters and sheit."
    "Blacks are thugs and sensitive."

Anymore threads at least in the lounge where I don't get to watch ass clowns going at each other with some racial B.S or politics that always lead to racial talk?

Aside from this thread, there's only two threads on the first page that deal with race - one about blacks being sensitive (which on average, is probably true, but I know plenty of blacks who don't really care and laugh if it's funny. a confident man doesn't care about group stereotypes and just does his thing).

And the second is RACIAL, but not really racist, as it just states there is a petition to allow White South Africans to come to USA due to the political climate over there right now - WHICH IS something everybody should know about - they are talking about changing the constitution so that White farmers can have their land taken without compensation.

I don't see wot the issue is.

Comment

U just made another one

Comment

I miss the days when you can make a thread about something innocent like eating a girl's ass and it didn't get derailed into a political debate.

That's just me though.

I'm a simple dude.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          I miss the days when you can make a thread about something innocent like eating a girl's ass and it didn't get derailed into a political debate.

That's just me though.

I'm a simple dude.
          conservative girls ass taste better than liberal's

Comment

That's just me though.

I'm a simple dude.
            Liberals would be concerned about the bootyholes feelings and what month to honor it.

Conservatives would kick the bootyhole out of bed because it's too brown and a bad hombre.

Comment

That's just me though.

I'm a simple dude.

back in the day the lounge was used for prostitution by fat chicks...i miss the good ole days

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                back in the day the lounge was used for prostitution by fat chicks...i miss the good ole days
                That sounds like the golden era.

Comment

Thank you.

The lounge has been over run with racist alt right rejects from brietbart and **********.

They are spamming the lounge with threads about race and pro racist politics.

They need a separate forum to discuss that crap.
                  The lounge used to be full of fun threads.

I used to come to the lounge just to see what interesting topics were being discussed

Now I just try to avoid all the nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    The lounge ain't what it used to be. Too many racial ****.

"Oh no china man small d1ck."
                    "whites are typically mass shooters and sheit."
                    "Blacks are thugs and sensitive."

Anymore threads at least in the lounge where I don't get to watch ass clowns going at each other with some racial B.S or politics that always lead to racial talk?
                    "Oh no china man small d1ck." Well they do
                    "whites are typically mass shooters and sheit." Aren't they?
                    "Blacks are thugs and sensitive." Well they are

Why are posting facts now considered racially insensitive?

Comment

Working...
                    X