Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Judges HAD to Answer for Controversial Decisions...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    I see your rep power is zero. Not hard to see why.
    This board is full of idiots I wear that negative rep like a badge of honor

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
      This board is full of idiots I wear that negative rep like a badge of honor
      I don't doubt that at all. However maybe you'd be happier in a forum with less idiots.

Comment

[QUOTE=-PBP-;17385899]
        Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post

Well me personally yeah. But it didn't affect anything. Nobody even talks about that interview anymore.

But I think if people take the time to watch it they can get a better idea of what these judges are looking at. A fighters style from past fights creates a bias in the manner in which these fights are scored.
        Yeah, I think it would help all understand the scoring better, whether they agree or not.

Comment

The judges should be sat down in front of the fight and publicly asked to go through their scorecard round by round.

Be funny for a Lara vs Pwill type fight trying to see the judges justification for one guy winning a round as we are watching him get his **** kicked in

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            The judges should be sat down in front of the fight and publicly asked to go through their scorecard round by round.

Be funny for a Lara vs Pwill type fight trying to see the judges justification for one guy winning a round as we are watching him get his **** kicked in

"Yes i gave this round to Williams. I really just thought he controlled *left hand lands from Lara* the, eeer, pace of the *left hand lands* round. Look here here Williams is *left hand lands* um... well you know its all about ring general.. *left hand*...ship... Ah **** it. **** off. Im leaving."

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post

Beyond that, what's your understanding of "crazy scoring", anyway?
              CJ Ross. Mayweather/Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

"Yes i gave this round to Williams. I really just thought he controlled *left hand lands from Lara* the, eeer, pace of the *left hand lands* round. Look here here Williams is *left hand lands* um... well you know its all about ring general.. *left hand*...ship... Ah **** it. **** off. Im leaving."
                Haha. Good example. There would be a lot of stumbling and stuttering I'm sure, unless they started getting the cards right.

Comment

Working...
                X