Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Fight Will Sell Out Quicker AJ vs BB or Wilder vs Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miller doesn't stand a chance.

Comment

Businessmen will tell you that if an event sells out quickly then you priced it wrong.

So don't worry about it.

Comment

For all you idiot Wilder fans, let me give you a clue. The AJ vs Miller fight will be sold out, possibly within hours of releasing the tickets. The UK fans will come in bunches just like the Ricky Hatton fights. The Wilder vs Fury fight will be a big deal, but again it won't sell out and they may give tickets away to make it look full. And the PPV number will be "rumored" to be a certain amount again yet we will never know the official numbers because they will be lower than expected. The 325k PPV numbers were never confirmed by Showtime. It was a trick that Goldenboy uses when Canelo doesn't sell a fight well.

Comment

Actually, you can go to the Viagogo.com site and look up the fight. Half the arena is already sold out and the tickets just went on sale today hahah. But again, I'm sure Wilder fans will spin this too. https://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Ticke...-3532530?qty=0

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
            For all you idiot Wilder fans, let me give you a clue. The AJ vs Miller fight will be sold out, possibly within hours of releasing the tickets. The UK fans will come in bunches just like the Ricky Hatton fights. The Wilder vs Fury fight will be a big deal, but again it won't sell out and they may give tickets away to make it look full. And the PPV number will be "rumored" to be a certain amount again yet we will never know the official numbers because they will be lower than expected. The 325k PPV numbers were never confirmed by Showtime. It was a trick that Goldenboy uses when Canelo doesn't sell a fight well.
            Do you honestly believe that AJ vs Miller will sell out in a matter of hours?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Do you honestly believe that AJ vs Miller will sell out in a matter of hours?
              Look at the link I put up. And yes, if AJ is selling out soccer stadiums of 90k, then selling out an arena of 20k will be no problem. I will revisit this thread after the fight sells out. And they won't have to give tickets away to make it look full like Wilder vs Fury hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                It should be Wilder-Fury easily. If it isn't that's going to be very embarrassing. But it will be Joshua-Miller because Wilder-Fury isn't happening.
                You definitely have screws loose. Wtf is your problem man? I'm seriously asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                  Look at the link I put up. And yes, if AJ is selling out soccer stadiums of 90k, then selling out an arena of 20k will be no problem. I will revisit this thread after the fight sells out. And they won't have to give tickets away to make it look full like Wilder vs Fury hahahaha
                  Your link is a tout website based on possible resales. You can't take anything from that.

The tickets aren't on general sale until monday.

AJ sells 90 K in the UK at an extremely low price. His gate's are significantly lower of those that hold 17k to 20k in the likes of Vegas and NYC for example. So to assume because he sells out 90k in the UK that he'll sell out MSG in a matter of hours is very naive and silly.

I'm sure they'll sell out MSG eventually. But there ain't a chance in hell that it sells out in a matter of hours.

Comment

wilder/fury

Comment

Highest grossing presale in MSG history for boxing https://mobile.twitter.com/Frank_1_S...1200651265?p=v

Can look for yourself how tickets are going, put "msgsocial" in the promo code bit https://www1.ticketmaster.com/world-...00564D157F2EF0

Comment

Working...
                      X