Collapse
No announcement yet.

MUST SEE: Steve Harvey Puts Work on Mo'Nique: "This is the MONEY GAME!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] MUST SEE: Steve Harvey Puts Work on Mo'Nique: "This is the MONEY GAME!"

Wow. He put it on her like none of the others could. Not Charlamagne, not Whoopi, not Oprah. He told her like it is - FAMILY FIRST. And that's about cash and whatever you gotta hustle to make it.

This whole segment sounds must see.

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Wow. He put it on her like none of the others could. Not Charlamagne, not Whoopi, not Oprah. He told her like it is - FAMILY FIRST. And that's about cash and whatever you gotta hustle to make it.

This whole segment sounds must see.
    The globalist elites control over hollyweed is strong

U got to say what they want u to say

Blacks in the hollyweed business does not realize theyre in the system of modern day slavery

Comment

I wanna smash mo'nique so freaking bad .

Comment

So Steve Harvey does not want to be a catalyst for change. I can understand and relate. Good for Monique for sacrificing herself and her family for her personal belief. Anyways, they’re all rich and will stay rich. Monique just won’t be as rich as Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          The globalist elites control over hollyweed is strong

U got to say what they want u to say

Blacks in the hollyweed business does not realize theyre in the system of modern day slavery
          No different than the workplace. I 100% agree with him. That's the game: whatever you got to do to keep that money coming. And that's even harder for females. She knows that.

Comment

Working...
          X