GGG to sign to Matchroom & DAZN??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG to sign to Matchroom & DAZN??

Thoughts??

Incredible move for DAZN to sign one of the biggest stars in the US, and great for us boxing fans.

Comment

Eight figures could mean any amount from $10000000 to $99000000. Why don't they just say the amount per fight? He hasn't signed yet.

Comment

Best place for Golovkin to go. If it's a two-fight deal, one of those must be the winner of Canelo-Jacobs.

Comment

This can't be true. I was told that Hearn would never sign anybody popular in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Eight figures could mean any amount from $10000000 to $99000000. Why don't they just say the amount per fight? He hasn't signed yet.
            Because that probably depends on the type of fight he is in. For example, if he is to fight Canelo, then obviously he will make more for that fight than if he was to fight say BJS or Andrade.

And what do I think of the move? Really the only move for him if he plans to stay at 160. DAZN is the place to be at for now.

The fact he will be signing only a two fight deal is great. Gets to look at the market next year to see if DAZN is where he should stay or if there is another network with better options.

Looks like his wife did a good job in negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post

Thoughts??
              Also got Nelo in the DAZN.

Expecting a GGG v Nelo quadrology

Comment

Always made the most sense, I think he gets Canelo again in September but the bigger question is does he fight Andrade for his DAZN Debut? That would be a great for DAZN if he does!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Always made the most sense, I think he gets Canelo again in September but the bigger question is does he fight Andrade for his DAZN Debut? That would be a great for DAZN if he does!
                  Probably not. Andrade-Saunders is up next IMO. DAZN will put him in with someone he will likely whoop to hype up September fight with Canelo/Jacobs. Also great deal for GGG if only two fights.

Comment

Working...
                  X