Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner retires Pacquiao tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao has won 4 of the first 5 rounds.

Comment

Pacquiao has won 5 of the first 6 rounds. I think he has got this but you never know until it's over.

Comment

Pacquiao got a 10 to 8 round in the 7th and he is way out front. Maybe he will get the KO.

Comment

Pacquiao is ahead 79 to 72 after 8 rounds. He damn near stopped Broner in round 7.

Comment

Pacquiao is ahead 89 to 81 after 9 rounds. Broner needs a miracle to win this fight.

Comment

Pacquiao is ahead 99 to 90 after 10 rounds. He is beating Broner by an even wider margin than Mikey beat Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
                Pac is 40, the last real fight he had he went life and death with Jeff Horn. Pac is done and has been done for years.

Tonight is going to be humiliating for Pac-Man. It will give him the wake up call that he should retire.

As a Pac fan I feel saddened that his career will come to an end at the hands of a classless thug like Broner.

But age matters in boxing and Pac should have retired 10 years ago since the Mosley fight.

Anyways, I still hope Pac wins.
                Ummm................

At least your hopes came true.

Comment

Pacquiao wins 119 to 108 on boxing scene's scorecard. I hope he gets the Mayweather rematch. Where is that Pac hater Hectari now?

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
                    Pac is 40, the last real fight he had he went life and death with Jeff Horn. Pac is done and has been done for years.

Tonight is going to be humiliating for Pac-Man. It will give him the wake up call that he should retire.

As a Pac fan I feel saddened that his career will come to an end at the hands of a classless thug like Broner.

But age matters in boxing and Pac should have retired 10 years ago since the Mosley fight.

Anyways, I still hope Pac wins.
                    Must be a hard pill to swallow, bud. Sorry.

Comment

I'm happy both of them are safe and sound thank God.

PAY UP SUCKA!

Comment

Working...
                      X