Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if M.Garcia performs like Canelo in GGG1 against Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    I just think the way Mikey fights which is really right in front of you is terrible for this fight..He has no slick defense and is not super fast so I really want to see what his game plan is here
    I agree. The only other current fighter that reminds me of Mikey in every bit of style with rhythm and jab-range controlling and movement is Usyk. Gassiev is bigger than Usyk, but of course, Mikey vs Spence is difference. It’s interesting how the stances are inverted too. Mikey is a better fighter than Usyk too.

Comment

If Garcia can keep from getting killed AND can find two judges blind as Byrd then he will certainly win...is that the theme here?

Comment

Canelo used a lot of feints to keep Golovkin guessing. Golovkin missed a lot of punches because Canelo was moving his head constantly. He abandoned his body attack because he was missing so much up top. This could work for Mikey if Spence starts head hunting and abandon his body attack. I believe Spence will apply more pressure than Golovkin did. I don't expect Mikey's punches to affect Spence at 147. He was barely hurting Broner at 140 and he wasn't able to blow Easter away either.

Mikey's best bet is a Mayweather like performance like the one against Canelo. He will need to stay at a distance and keep pumping his jab along with pinpoint counters. He will need to slow the fight down and keep Spence from building up steam. More power to him if he can do it.

Comment

Mikey is not getting a decisions, Mikey vs Spence is the Mexican guy to make Spence a star fight

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            What has Spence done to be this boogeyman? Gtfo
            It's not what he's done, it's what he is ()

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              I agree. The only other current fighter that reminds me of Mikey in every bit of style with rhythm and jab-range controlling and movement is Usyk. Gassiev is bigger than Usyk, but of course, Mikey vs Spence is difference. It’s interesting how the stances are inverted too. Mikey is a better fighter than Usyk too.
              Pretty sure Usyk is bigger than Gassiev. Like 99% sure.

Comment

Your high on K2 if you think canelo weighted more than ggg in the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
                  Your high on K2 if you think canelo weighted more than ggg in the first fight
                  canelo is the bigger man and fights in bigger weight divisions as well as doing ped's. he also looked just as big so why is that crazy? if he looked like charlie zeneloff then sure that would be a dumb statement

Comment

If Mikey performs like Canelo did against GGG, then in both fights, he'll throw less punches and land less punches...

Only he won't get incredible gift presents like Canelo does every fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                      Pretty sure Usyk is bigger than Gassiev. Like 99% sure.
                      Taller? Gassiev looks bigger boned even his head is more bulbous. After the 200lbs weighin what were there fight night weights? Seems to me Gassiev way bigger than Usyk on fight night

Comment

Working...
                      X