No announcement yet.

So this is Loma getting exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    I'll say this if your not KOing Loma or getting KD's your not beating him especially in the later rounds when your drained with the constant movement.
    I marvel at his conditioning (Pedraza is no slouch, either). To move like that, and throw that many punches over twelve rounds, and still have gas in the tank is absolutely amazing. Only someone who’s fought, or at least done some kind of serious endurance training can truly appreciate it. Your average fighter couldn’t keep that up for more than three rounds. That’s no exaggeration. As if I wasn’t impressed enough at this, my eyes widened when I saw Lomachenko throw all those punches in the eleventh and maintain. I was all but certain he would “punch himself out.” Nope. The kid is no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Retro serious question.

Pretend you are a casual fan. you watched the whole card. You heard all those things about Loma and then watched the fight. He didn't live up to those expectations. Wouldn't you have some negative comments as well?
      Casuals want KO's i understand that but these people commentating about Loma are not casuals some of them have a agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        Casuals want KO's i understand that but these people commentating about Loma are not casuals some of them have a agenda.
        I agree. Obviously some people are going over the top in their criticism. I understand why (immature payback for hate directed at fighters they like) but don't agree with it.

As for the fight, I don't know how anyone could've lived up to the expectation created by ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I agree. Anyone who gets hit with good shots is hype job.
          When they are supposed to dominate every round, i guess so.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I agree. Obviously some people are going over the top in their criticism. I understand why (immature payback for hate directed at fighters they like) but don't agree with it.

As for the fight, I don't know how anyone could've lived up to the expectation created by ESPN.
            Amazing how easy it is to read a child’s mind. Haha It’s so obvious with some of these guys. It’s too bad we can’t have a realistic discussion, or even argument, about fighters who are clearly special.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Amazing how easy it is to read a child’s mind. Haha It’s so obvious with some of these guys. It’s too bad we can’t have a realistic discussion, or even argument, about fighters who are clearly special.
              Everything is so polarized that it gets toxic. I just try to have reasonable discussions with reasonable people.

You know there are posters just waiting for Floyd, Loma, Bhop, Cotto, Rigo, GGG and many others to not have their best night so they can go in because they are mad about posts from years ago.

Such a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                I said it before and I will say it again, I have never in all my years in watching boxing watched such an aggressive fighter have such impeccable defense. I have to go back to Dwight Qawi or Roberto Duran to find something remotely similar. Maybe Iron Mike in the early stages of his career.
                I love that avi lmaooooo

Comment

To be fair, you could make a clip of the punches Pedraza landed and make it look like Loma was taking a pasting.

The truth is that it was a pretty competitive fight in some rounds, but Loma was too good in the end

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    I love that avi lmaooooo
                    Feel free to download it and use it yourself LOL.

Comment

He fought a fast handed skilled world champion and landed twice as many punches and won almost every round plus damn near finishing him in the 11th round. That's a great fighter winning by a mile over a good fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X