Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oleksandr Gvozdyk (5-0, 4 KO) vs. Chris Henry (26-2, 21 KO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oleksandr Gvozdyk (5-0, 4 KO) vs. Chris Henry (26-2, 21 KO)

Oleksandr Gvozdyk's next fight will be against Chris Henry.

http://boxingnews.com.ua/ru/novosti/...-v-moej-karere

This looks like a decent matchup. No date has been set yet.

In my opinion, Gvozdyk could be the best of all the up-and-coming light heavyweights.

Promoted by Top Rank and managed by Egor Klimas, he could be a future opponent for Kovalev, Pascal, Mekhontsev, Chilemba, Bivol and Shabranskyy.

We likely won't see him in with some light heavyweights such as Beterbiev, Stevenson and Fonfara because they are managed by Al Haymon.

Comment

I thought it was scheduled for June 13th?
      But yeah Gvozdyk and Bivol are the best up and comers at 175 (not counting Beterbiev) imo. I need to see more of Mekhontsev as a pro, I'm not that convinced yet, but hopefully he proves me wrong. Shabranskyy is fun to watch. Of course there's already other contenders like the one's you mentioned (Chilemba, Pascal, Alvarez, etc.) and the already Champions (Kovalev, Stevenson). Light Heavyweight division is heating up!!

But politics won't allow some of these fights to happen, unfortunately.

Can you imagine: Kovalev vs. Beterbiev, Gvozdyk, Bivol, Shabranskyy, Stevenson, Mekhontsev
      Everyone just facing each other.
      Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 06-07-2015, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
        I thought it was scheduled for June 13th?
        I was hoping Gvozdyk would be on that June 13 Top Rank card, but I think will will be scheduled for later.

Comment

Chris Henry the brother of the strongest man in the world?

Comment

Working...
          X