No announcement yet.

floyd beat cotto, trout beat cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
    the point is that neither has done much son, what is the big push for Trout. Either is fine in my book. That's another point y'all keep skipping over. Now that Guerrero has his shot that's the fight that's interesting because its happening. "Stylistic nightmare". That nightmare is ever changing. Let me show you how weird that is, these have been Floyd's nightmares: Margarito, Hatton, Pacquiao, Hearns, fighter A- take your pick of who you think can do what Castillo did, Corrals and now Trout. None of them fight the same. Anybody who has that many problems with styles should find another line of business. What the hell do you mean "you don't want any parts of Trout". I ain't fighting Trout. When you favorite boxer fights you feel like you're in the ring? Lol. Nutty ****.
    Ether.

Sig worthy.

You forgot Martinez, Mosley, and a Judah with stamina. This happens ALL the time on this site since 05 its always been the next guy that can beat Floyd. I remember when Berto was that guy. I remember when Dziznruk was that guy. etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
      I don't think No Doubt can beat Money...he is a good basic fighter but that it, HE IS A GOOD BASIC FIGHTER. Does he have a ring IQ, Can he summon up the skillset to beat an opponent who doesn't get tired on him? How will he fare when he fighting a opponent who he doesn't have the physical advantages over? Other than Angel, does he have any special wins over special opponents?

I don't think Money is scared of No Doubt but at Money age, it is all about the money.

As a boxing fan, I'd rather him fight Canelo if it's on PPV and No Doubt if it's on free TV due to the fan friendly style of Canelo and the "style" of No Doubt
      Trout is a murderous, lengthy assassin and we won't hear anything else. "Stylistic nightmare" take that to the bank.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
        Ether.

Sig worthy.

You forgot Martinez, Mosley, and a Judah with stamina. This happens ALL the time on this site since 05 its always been the next guy that can beat Floyd. I remember when Berto was that guy. I remember when Dziznruk was that guy. etc
        Its the land of many ifs. If the ref was different, if Floyd didn't use his elbows, if they'd fought 5 years ago, if they fought at 140, if he didn't duck so and so and so forth.

Comment

• So he should fight the #3 Trout instead of the
          #2 Canelo???lmfao damn son

Comment

• How about Pacquiao fight a young guy who actually has a shot till than I don't care

Comment

• im aching for this fight.

Comment

• I think Trout is Floyd mandatory Floyd is WBA champ don't understand how trout has a belt

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  So he should fight the #3 Trout instead of the
                  #2 Canelo???lmfao damn son
                  lol, I guess you can be the new Mushahadeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post

You know like I know that when Floyd fights a guy coming off a win that rule never applies. I would like to see him fight Trout but definitely not in place of Canelo and not any more or less excited about him facing Trout instead of Guerrero. Trout has had the light on him 5minutes and Mayweather is already duckin him? I have never seen a fighter handled in this fashion by huge chunk of the boxing world. All of a sudden Trout's a beast. Yeah fukin right. I guess after Trout has come and gone 40yr old Mayweather will have plans to duck Thurman and the 2016 152lb Olympic gold medalist too. Its a cycle that applies to only one.
                    A lot of these socalled "fans" are absolutely despicable. They have absolutely no respect. This exactly why I don't blame Mayweather in the least bit for turning into "Money Mayweather" after DLH. F the fans, get money.

Comment

• lol I see that the haters have found their new "beast" that will beat floyd. The cycle never ends

Comment

Working...
                      X