Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-14-2018, 03:52 AM #1
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 3024 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -159,500,280,301,513,113,600.00
Total Points: -92,300,279,456,512,049,152.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 
Default Does this happen to abyone else or do I just have a strong personality?

Growing older you begin to notice certain patterns.

It seems to me lately, that every person I meet ends up turning into the people I've already known. What I mean is their vibe and demeanor into the way other people that know me act around me. I notice this because I might be drawn to someone because they have a special personality, but then around me they change.

For example, if I see a girl who's bubbly and energetic and quirky, if they spend enough time around me they turn somber and timid and hesitant... All of their quirks that made me drawn to them disappear and they become like every other girl I've known in my life.

The thing is it wasn't always like this, when I was growing up I was always surrounded by a plethora of personalities, people always seemed comfortable to be themselves around me and I kinda miss that.

Don't say it's because im ugly lol because I'm in the absolute best peak shape I have ever been in my life. Im almost 29 and girls say I look like i'm 22.
DARKSEID is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 04:31 AM #2
Mike

Quoted: 2791 Post(s)
Mr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 961,794,849,658,556,645,376.00
Total Points: 998,099,849,658,558,185,472.00
Thanks for payment my good man :beerchug: - jose830 complete ownage of BrotherKhalid - thuggery you're a man of your word...if you ever need a couple Trillions here and there don't hesitate to ask :fing02: - -jose- no to gays - BTL Welcome back man - Rocky... 
Medal of Freedom - Toe Injury No Message - -jose- :beerchug: salud! - -jose- No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
cheers! bud :beerchug: - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. :beerchug: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 
:kiss: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Have a footlong my nigga - Mighty_Windir Can't green ya for your post in the NFL thread so...Have a beer LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Merry Christmas - TBear 

Why dont you just stop overthinking for 5 minutes mate?
Mr Ehrmantraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 04:54 AM #3
Loma is inside you

Quoted: 1101 Post(s)
Lomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,424,239,458.14
Total Points: 11,424,414,534.70
No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual Z may take this. Thanks for the vote... - Tony Trick-Pony Legend - Shrap 

Everyone around me eventually ends up the same way too.

Dead.
Lomasexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 05:56 AM #4
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 5276 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,109,777,580,401.85
Total Points: 1,000,000,072,981,997,952.00
You're GAY!!! - -_- It's so funny how you brown nose other posters LMAO - -_- It's so funny how you brown nose other posters LMAO - -_- You can't get enough cock, faggot! - -_- Brown nose LMAO!!! - -_- 
You are a faggot - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- It was hilarious how that gay guy found you here - -_- You will always be the gay of this site - -_- Your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- 
HOMO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- 
It was hilarious how that gay guy found you here - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- You're very popular on GAYCUPID.COM  LMAO!!!! - -_- You shat your pants when travestyny turned up and exposed you for having a profile on GAY CUPID hahhahaaahahaaha - -_- Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post

It seems to me lately, that every person I meet ends up turning into the people I've already known. What I mean is their vibe and demeanor into the way other people that know me act around me. I notice this because I might be drawn to someone because they have a special personality, but then around me they change.

For example, if I see a girl who's bubbly and energetic and quirky, if they spend enough time around me they turn somber and timid and hesitant... All of their quirks that made me drawn to them disappear and they become like every other girl I've known in my life.

The thing is it wasn't always like this, when I was growing up I was always surrounded by a plethora of personalities, people always seemed comfortable to be themselves around me and I kinda miss that.

Don't say it's because im ugly lol because I'm in the absolute best peak shape I have ever been in my life. Im almost 29 and girls say I look like i'm 22.
May be the way you're looking at them. You say you notice certain patterns. When you pick up on them, you may give some kind of signal that you think you have them figured out. People and women especially, tend to pick up on that. It repels them because they get the impression that you think you know everything and well, know-it-alls get on anybody's nerves at some point. Might want to have more of a poker face. That's my two cents, bruh. Good luck...
Tony Trick-Pony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 06:21 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2718 Post(s)
Julia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,062,956,711,765,135.88
Total Points: 1,062,956,711,765,159.25
This user is a racist. - Paddy Mashdown Good post, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Racist poster--something for your coochie tranny lover - GhostofDempsey Nice work! - Julia Slobberts Good work, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
Great poster!! - Julia Slobberts Debate champ! - Julia Slobberts Excellent debate record! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good work! - Julia Slobberts #1 - Julia Slobberts 
The Champ!! - Julia Slobberts Wooh! - Julia Slobberts Best poster! - Julia Slobberts 

Quote:

I think it's normal for the mind to try to relate new experiences to things you're already familiar with. So when you meet new people and are discovering their qualities, naturally you think of people you already know who have similar qualities.
Julia Slobberts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 08:07 AM #6
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 3943 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,972,936,293,226,178,257,354,752.00
Total Points: 1,972,936,293,226,178,257,354,752.00
Cheers! - iBreakbeat Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader 
twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Gonna go out on a limb here and say it's because you're ugly. No offense bro, but you should probably fix your face
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 09:18 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 793 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,272,427.22
Total Points: 10,001,000,001,674,574.00
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Blah, blah , blah...
BLASTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 09:40 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1652 Post(s)
maracho has a brilliant futuremaracho has a brilliant futuremaracho has a brilliant futuremaracho has a brilliant futuremaracho has a brilliant futuremaracho has a brilliant futuremaracho has a brilliant futuremaracho has a brilliant futuremaracho has a brilliant futuremaracho has a brilliant futuremaracho has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,010,001,066,154.00
First Rate Poster - ironmt Preach on, my friend. - 1bad65 

Quote:

Could be what psychologists call "transference" of how you feel about a person in your past on to others and then they in turn begin to either withdraw or take on the personality that you consciously and unconsciously accuse them of being. After all, even your sig indicates dark energy

If these relationships are sexual then you could also be transferring similar microbiomes that have a huge effect on personality,

Last edited by maracho; 07-14-2018 at 09:43 AM.
maracho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 09:48 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3661 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,547,864,847,034,867,515,392.00
Total Points: 31,547,864,847,034,869,612,544.00
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

They don't feel comfortable around you for whatever reason.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
abyone, happen, personality?, strong

User Tag List