No announcement yet.

My theory on why Cinnabon vacated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    my theory is that he didn't want to be dictated terms by this newby.

they'll fight, and GGG will still, even with the belt, be told how to proceed if he wants that payday.

i'm confident they'll fight. he's just on his own timeline.

think back to how afraid floyd was to fight canelo and pac.

Leave it up to baya to bring up floyd in a thread that has nothing to do with him

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
      Leave it up to baya to bring up floyd in a thread that has nothing to do with him
      i do that? for real? you might be confusing me with someone else, homes.

it is the same scenario, however

Comment

i do that? for real? you might be confusing me with someone else, homes.

it is the same scenario, however
        You didn't? Hmm, maybe I read your post wrong.

Comment

You didn't? Hmm, maybe I read your post wrong.
          weren't you implying that i've brought up floyd out of left field while in discussion of something that didn't have to do with him? if you didn't know what you were implying, what i just typed is what you did.

c'mon, boxeo.

Comment

weren't you implying that i've brought up floyd out of left field while in discussion of something that didn't have to do with him? if you didn't know what you were implying, what i just typed is what you did.

c'mon, boxeo.

There you go bringing up floyd again

Comment

Oscarlarita has ruined Canelita's reputation as a no fear fighter.

If they fight, GGG should show up at the presser with a shirt that says, "Fake Mexicans **** Around ".

GGG won't starch Cinnamon Toast Crunch out early,likely will put on a brutal beating and have Canela take a knee. I think a "No Mas" to the ref stoppage is coming.

Comment

There you go again bring up floyd again
                que clase de idiota eres

Comment

que clase de idiota eres

Hey hey hey, there's a latino lounge for all that esse stuff.

Comment

Seems straightforward, but very disappointing imo.

Comment

K2 is claiming weight wasn't an issue.

It sounds like the pending 55/45 cut was at least part of the reason. I don't really see the upside of dropping the belt early cuz of that doe. I think you in good faith talk with K2 til the deadline is within 24 hours or a day or two before the purse bid & than you drop the belt, maybe with a video breaking down the situation, cuz Canelo giving up 45% of the revenue is ******ed & for sure shouldn't be on the table with how boxing operates in 2016.

Should be interesting to see how much **** Canelo gets over this move & how much more **** they'll get if Canelo vs Cotto II got made for September. Kinda wondering if Cotto talking about he gots a fight made, the recent rumors (by Iole?) who said the fight was already agreed to & this early decision to drop the belt with days left in talks still suggests that Canelo vs Cotto II is more or less made already.

Comment

Working...
                      X